Lease your Favourite Small Car TODAY with FLEXED!
It may well be that SUVs are becoming increasingly popular here in the UK, with many motorists opting for a larger vehicle to drive but that doesn’t mean it’s the first choice for everyone, as it’s city cars and superminis that you see the most of on our roads and for good reason.
Small cars are on the whole cheaper to run, more practical for daily use and easier to drive, making them the ideal choice for those who prefer a more compact car for getting around in. Driving around busy towns or cities and parking up is a doddle in a small car thanks to its size, whilst still having enough space for four adults or three children in the back to sit comfortably on a journey, with plenty of room in the boot for a weekly shop.
Today’s small car is just as stylish, comfortable, safe and refined as their bigger counterparts such as a saloon, larger hatchback or SUV and most are packed with all the latest modern features and technology you can image, so there’s many reasons why a small car could be the best option for you and your family as they’re a great all-rounder in lots of aspects.
Driving a small car makes a lot of sense when it comes to running costs, as they have more efficient engines that offer greater fuel economy and tend to emit lower levels of C02, whilst the price for insurance normally works out much cheaper than it would be for a bigger car from some of the other classes we’ve mentioned above.
If you’re a business owner who needs a reliable and practical car for yourself or possibly your employees to use on a daily basis to cover hundreds of miles, you might want to look at leasing a small car rather than opting for a bigger vehicle – they’re just as comfortable and well-equipped, yet more often than not are cheaper to run and insure.
Our Top 10 list features a mixture of some of the best superminis, small city cars and small EVs that are currently available for all motorists to choose from, many of which can be leased from Flexed on a short term lease contract or long term rental from anywhere between 28 days, 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and longer.
Each one offers a fine balance of practicality, comfort, reliability, economy and a great driving experience within a variety of modern-looking, stylishly shaped exteriors. Whatever you’re looking to get out of your small car, be it a comfortable ride, cheaper motoring costs or simply the fact that you can park anywhere with ease, there’s a small car to suit all tastes and budgets for both Business and Personal customers.
Here at Flexed, we have a fine selection of small cars to choose from that are available to lease for as long as you need it. Our flexible short term lease contracts are the ideal choice if you don’t like the idea of signing up to any kind of long term contract that ties you into anything from up to 2 to 3 years or longer.
If you can’t see the exact model of small car you’re interested in leasing on our website, please get in touch NOW and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
Our Top 10 Best Small Cars 2020 (in no particular order):
1. Fiat 500 – a fun, small car that’s made for driving around town and super easy to park, making it the ideal car for new or young drivers.
The Fiat 500 is extremely affordable to run and very easy to drive, plus it comes with all the modern features we’ve come to expect from new cars such as cruise control, rear parking sensors, 7″ HD touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto connectivity, 3D navigation and lots more..
You can lease your favourite Fiat 500 model from Flexed on a short term lease. The Fiat 500 0.9 TwinAir Star 3dr Hatch is in stock NOW and ready to lease from £239.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract and 15,000mpa, whilst the sportier Fiat Abarth 595 1.4T-Jet 165 Turismo 3dr Hatch is available to lease from £299.99 excl. VAT per month – call 0800 311 8290 to find out more.
2. Ford Fiesta – the most popular small car in the UK for the past 10 years and it’s plain to see why – it’s fun to drive and looks great, whilst the interior is modern and features a touchscreen infotainment system that’s simple and easy to use.
Once again, it’s the perfect small car for those with a young family or anyone looking for their first car after passing their driving test – young or old!
3. Renault Clio – a small, stylish hatchback that boasts an upmarket feeling cabin and a generous boot, so ideal for family life and daily use. There’s plenty of space in the front for both the driver and passenger to enjoy a comfortable ride, whilst the back is ideal for two or three adults on shorter journeys or three children.
Standard equipment includes Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Departure Warning, Active emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection, Renault EASY CONNECT: multimedia and services, Cruise control and speed limiter, 7″ touchscreen with Navigation and so much more..
4. Volkswagen up! – a cute looking small car that was made for city living. It’s compact in a stylish way, with a big enough boot for the essentials and four seats, so ideal for new or young drivers looking for a car that’s easy to drive, park and won’t cost a fortune to run.
The Volkswagen up! is a well built car that’s good fun to drive, boasting a classy and comfortable interior. It’s narrow in size, so can easily squeeze down the tightest of streets which is why it’s ideal for driving around town or busy cities.
5. Citroen C3 – a small, funky, eye-catching hatchback that comes with plenty of features as standard. It’s the perfect choice for those with a young family, commuters or new drivers.
As well as looking good, the C3 drives brilliantly. The engine is quiet and refined at lower speeds, which in stop-start traffic is well received. The five doors makes for easy access to the rear, with two ISOFIX points in the back so child seats can be fastened down securely.
You can lease the Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech 83 ‘Origins’ 5dr at Flexed from £269.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – Limited Stock Available, so get in touch NOW by calling 0800 311 8290.
6. SEAT Ibiza – a well engineered supermini that comes with great connectivity. It’s very spacious, with enough room for fully-grown adults and their luggage to enjoy a comfortable ride, so not just for new or young drivers.
It has a sporty look and handles in the same way, making it a true rival in the small car class and certainly competition for the current leader of the pack to worry about.
7. MINI Cooper – the famous Mini has been loved and adored by people for over 60 years and its popularity continues today. The original mini was of course much smaller in size compared to the ones we see out on the roads today but they still have that cute ‘square’ look that captures people attention and makes them want to drive one!
If you love driving a Mini, you can lease your favourite model here at Flexed. The MINI Cooper 1.5 ‘Exclusive’ 5dr Auto with Comfort+ & Nav Pack is available to order NOW from £419.99 excl. VAT per month.
8. Renault Zoe EV – a 100% electric small car that packs a huge punch! The Zoe has a driving range of up to 245 miles (WLTP), so ideal for daily commutes and long trips too. You can recharge your Zoe at home with a Wallbox or on the go using a public charging point or DC rapid charger.
Making that switch to an electric car is made so easy with the Renault Zoe because it looks cool as well as boasting an impressive driving range.
9. Kia Picanto – a small car that’s cheap to run and insure, making it the perfect choice for new drivers looking for their first ever car. It’s practical, comes with five doors and has enough space for two adults to be able to sit comfortably in the back.
A great all-rounder and one small car to consider as it looks pretty smart too, so even the youngest of drivers would love being seen in it!
10. Vauxhall Corsa – a very handsome yet understated supermini that’s easy to drive. The Corsa has been around for years and remains a popular choice for those with a family who use their car on a daily basis.
An impressive all-rounder that delivers on practicality, comfort, reliability and economy, so a great choice for new or young drivers.
We have a fantastic selection of small cars to choose from, many of which would be ideal for family life or new/young drivers or as a company fleet car. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more – it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. To ensure we always have the latest models for our customers to lease, we update our fleet every six months.
To find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, please click here or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.