Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech 83 ‘Origins’ 5dr
About the car:
Small and funky, the Citroen C3 is an eye-catching hatchback that comes with plenty of features as standard. It’s the ideal choice for commuters, small families and younger drivers.
The ‘Flair is the top of the line C3 model and comes as standard with Citroen’s distinctive Airbump® technology. So even when parked in a sea of shopping trolleys, you’ll feel confident to walk away without worrying too much about those supermarket dings. Flair models also benefit from 16-inch ‘Matrix’ alloy wheels and a coloured roof which completes the look.
Aside from the looks, the Citroen drives brilliantly. At lower speeds, the engine is quiet and refined, which is a must-have in stop-start traffic. The 1.2-litre PureTech engine is torquey and quickly picks up speed, so you’ll have no problem on 60 MPH roads. It’s also fairly frugal as it’s rated to return around 46 MPG (combined).
Compared with similar-sized models, the C3 is pretty practical too and makes for the perfect daily driver. It’s got five doors, which allows for easy access to the rear, and there are plenty of front-seat adjustments to suit the tallest of drivers. There are also two ISOFIX points within the rear bench so child seats can be securely fastened down. At the back, there is a 300-litre load space which will easily accommodate the weekly shop.
- 16 inch ‘Matrix’ alloy wheels
- Origins colour pack – foglight surround, Airbump® highlight and rear graphic
- Body colour painted door handles
- Bi-tone Onyx Black roof
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Roof colour painted door mirrors
- Origins ambiance
- Satin chrome steering wheel inserts
- Front electric windows – one touch with anti-pinch
- Rear electric windows – one touch with anti-pinch
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic air conditioning
- Citroën Connect Nav and Connect Box
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Bluetooth® handsfree and media streaming with USB socket
- Mirror Screen – with Mirror Link®, Apple CarPlayTM and Android Auto
- Citroën Connect DAB Radio with 6 speakers
- 7 inch touchscreen
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.