If you are a business owner keen to qualify for business car leasing then there are several things you will need to be able to present.
In order to be able to qualify for business car leasing, the car leasing company will require you to be able to provide bank statements and audited accounts. You will also need to produce proof of address and proof of ID for the main company director. In addition to this, the business will be subject to credit checks before a decision is made as to whether they can qualify for business car leasing.
As part of the credit check, the car leasing company will need to be able to determine whether your business is a limited entity, and also gain access to business registration details.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?