Audi Q2 Estate 30TFSi S Line 5dr [Tech Pack]
The Audi Q2 is a versatile, small, premium SUV and is an ideal choice for small families’ right up to large company car fleets. It’s spacious inside and has plenty of useful equipment as standard which helps with everyday life.
Similar to other models within the Audi range, the Q2 is a very smart looking vehicle which is then mirrored into the cabin. The controls, switches and the general layout feels easy to use and navigate around. Audi’s infotainment system is also very logical so you’ll never get stuck trying to find your favourite radio station.
The cabin is also fairly spacious and can seat up to five passengers. The heightened suspension also means it is very easy to load and offload passengers and/or luggage. At 405-litres, the rear loading space is more than adequate for the bi-weekly shop or any large suitcases for trips away.
Behind the wheel, the Q2 provides plenty of visibility from all angles and its smaller frame helps with parking and manoeuvring. The engine is fairly quiet and at low speeds, the gearbox performs tremendously between 1st and 3rd gear helping you move smoothly throughout stop/start traffic.
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.1|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||138|
- 18” x 7.0J ‘5-spoke Y’ design alloy wheels with 215/50 R18 tyres
- LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic rear indicators
- Headlight washers
- Exterior equipment
- S line design body styling:
- S line front and rear bumpers and side skirts
- S line radiator grille in Platinum grey, matt
- Rear diffuser insert in Platinum grey
- S line front air intakes
- S line badges on the front wings
- Bumpers in full body colour paint finish
- C-pillar blades in Titanium grey, matt
- Front Sport seats with S embossed logo
- S line Pulse cloth/leather upholstery
- Inlays in Matt brushed aluminium
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel (with paddles for automatic transmissions) – features S badging and grips in perforated leather with contrast stitching
- LED Interior Lighting Pack – LED lighting in the following areas:
- Front roof module including reading lights
- Rear light
- Illuminated vanity mirror
- Luggage compartment light
- Front footwell lights
- Headlining in black cloth
- Illuminated door sill trims with S logo
- Pedals in stainless steel
- Floor mats with contrast stitching
Communication & Driver Convenience
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- 8 passive loudspeakers
- DAB digital radio
- Bluetooth interface
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with speed limiter
Our models also come equipped with the optional Technology Pack which enhances the standard model of the Audi. Contents of the pack include:
Audi Virtual Cockpit
An innovative 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs. Displays the following:
- Vehicle/engine speed
- 3D navigation map
- Radio/media information
- Driver assistance systems
- All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
The ‘view’ button on the multi-function steering wheel allows you to change between two differently sized representations of the instrument dials. The display with small instruments allows the on-board computer and MMI contents to be shown across the full display area.
MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
In addition to standard MMI Radio Plus, includes the following:
- 3” high-resolution colour MMI display
- Touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map
- Integrated navigation with 3D map display of places of interest
- Online map updates (includes five free updates) and myAudi special destinations which allows you to download special destinations such as your favourite restaurants into your navigation system via your myAudi account*
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
- Traffic information online (in conjunction with Audi Connect Infotainment Services)
- MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
- Natural voice recognition
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.