What is the cheapest car to lease?
The cost of car leasing is dependant on more than just the model of car that you lease, with the length of the lease and the mileage allowance you opt for both playing an important part in the price. However, generally smaller hatchbacks are the cheapest type of car to lease.
A very important factor that contributes to the overall costs of your leased car are the running costs. Although not included in the price of the lease, running costs can substantially increase the burden of a car on your wallet. If you’re looking for a cost-effective short-term car lease you are well advised to lease a car with low running costs.
Typically, cars with low CO2 emissions and high levels of fuel efficiency can offer you the best way to keep costs low. Cars with lower CO2 emissions fall into lower tax bands, thus saving you money. The number of miles per gallon that your car can offer you is also going to have an impact on the amount you spend, and broadly speaking you can expect smaller hatchbacks and diesels to offer you the best fuel economy.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?