What does mpg or m/g mean?
You might have seen ‘mpg’ sometimes written as ‘m/g’ before in car advertisements and so on. It stands for ‘miles per gallon’ and, essentially, it shows you how many miles the car in question can travel on a single gallon of fuel. Often, the higher the mpg value, the more desirable the vehicle.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?