Volvo XC90 2.0 T8 R Design Pro 5dr AWD Auto
About the Car
The Volvo XC90 is a large, well-equipped, luxury SUV that’s ideal for large families or big company car fleet. It’s a great alternative choice against other popular models such as the Audi Q7, Land Rover Discovery or the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
From the outside, Volvo has an incredibly powerful stance. It’s a very large SUV that towers over 80% of traffic on the road. At the front, the ‘Thorhammer LED Lights’ coupled with the wide front grille results with a very distinctive look that blends well into both urban and rural environments. The Swedish design is impeccable on this vehicle.
Step inside into the spacious cabin and you’ll instantly notice lashes of luxury everywhere. As standard seats are upholstered with soft leather and provides plenty of comfort for any type of passenger. A large portrait-style infotainment touchscreen is also centred in the middle of the dashboard controlling all the main features. The Volvo XC90 also equipped with three rows of passenger seats, increasing total capacity to seven!
Despite its size, driving this Swedish giant is surprisingly easy. The heightened suspension grants drivers with better visibility and standard parking sensors help with manoeuvring around tight corners. Its off-road suspension also helps absorb road creases helping to provide a smoother car journey.
As being a combination of the first-class interior, good overall driving dynamism and excellent safety scores, the Volvo XC90 has made itself a perfect choice for those family car buyers who are after luxurious driving experiences regarding both quality and safety. Order yours today from 1 to 6 months through Flexed short-term car leasing.
|Engine||2.0 T8 R Design Pro|
|Max speed (mph)||140|
|0-62 mph (secs)||5.8|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||59|
- 22″ 5 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Dual Integrated Exhaust Pipes with High Gloss Black Surround
- High Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille with Silk Metal Surround
- Roof Rails – Integrated, High Gloss Black
- Dark Tinted Windows – Rear Side Windows and Cargo Area
- Contour Sports Seats with Leather/Nubuck Upholstery
- Sports Steering Wheel with Gear Shift Paddles
- Illuminated Front and Rear R-Design Tread Plates
- Heated Front Seats
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 4-Zone Electronic Climate Control and Cooled Glovebox
- 3rd Row Air Conditioning
- Sensus Navigation – European Mapping
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera
- Heated Washer Nozzles
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Head-Up Display in Windscreen
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Xenium Pack
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof with Sun Curtain
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View
- Park Assist Pilot – Automatic Parallel and 90º Parking
- Intellisafe Surround
- Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist
- Cross-Traffic Alert with Autobrake
- Rear Collision Mitigation
- Integrated Child Seat for Centre Seat, Second Row
- Power Child Locks – Rear Doors
- Integrated Sun Curtains – Rear Doors
- Smartphone Integration
- Includes Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.