Volvo XC40 Estate 2.0 D4  First Edition 5dr AWD Auto
The Volvo XC40 is a funky looking SUV suited towards a family that is smaller than its older brothers the XC60 and the XC90. It suited towards someone who likes to be sat high when driving due to its high driving position which gives you a good view of your surroundings when you’re driving around.
The interior has a premium look which is considered a serious contender instead of the likes of the Mercedes GLA, Audi Q2 and BMW X1. The infotainment system in the XC4O is a 9.0-inch portrait screen which looks sleek and clear, the buttons are large so they are easy to use whilst on the move, this comes as standard on every model.
Space in the XC40 isn’t too much of an issue, the rear and front seats are able to accommodate 4 six-footers and then one smaller person in the middle seat but that’s nothing you wouldn’t expect from any other car. There’s plenty of adjustment for the front seats to accommodate for small and taller people to find their perfect driving position. Volvo has cleverly designed the XC40 to have storage space in the interior of the car and the boot. The boot is 460litres which is larger than the Audi Q2, it has a large opening which makes it easy to put things in, with the seats down there is enough room to put a bike in with both wheels still on.
- 21″ 5 Triple Open Spoke (Diamond Cut/Matt Black)
- Front LED Foglights
- Roof Rails – Integrated, Silver
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Inserts
- LED Headlights with Active Bending Lights
- Matt Silver Front and Rear Skid Plates
- RD00 Charcoal Leather Seats
- Drift Wood Decor Inlays
- Orrefors Crystal Gear Lever
- 3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
- 3 Active TFT Crystal Driver’s Information Display
- Heated Front Seats
- 9″ Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Navigation Pro
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Cruise Control
- Hill Descent Control / Hill start assist
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control with “Cleanzone” Air Quality System, Pollen Filter and Cooled Glovebox
What’s included in a short-term lease?
Our 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you’re not looking to be tied into lease contracts. You can simply change or return your vehicle at any point after the initial rental period.
- Road Tax
- Break Down Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Maintenance Included
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles (pickup or collection)
All you’ll have to cover is fuel and insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!