Volvo XC40 2.0 B5P R Design AWD 5dr Auto
About the XC40
The Volvo XC40 is a funky, mid-sized SUV and is best suited for families or company car fleets as it combines both practicality and luxury in one package.
Starting with the exterior design, the XC40 is very sleek and carries signature features, such as the ‘Thorhammer LED lights’ seen across the Volvo range. Inside, the cabin is equally as desirable as luxurious materials furnish every surface, knob or lever making it a very comforting place to be. Build quality throughout is phenomenal and it is apparent that every detail has been meticulously constructed together, providing both driver and passenger with a quiet and smooth cabin experience.
Driving the XC40 couldn’t be any simpler. From the driver’s seat, visibility is fantastic all round and coupling with the standard parking aids, such as rear park assist, makes manoeuvring this Volvo into tight spaces extremely easy. The heightened suspension grants drivers with a clear, commanding view of the road ahead in addition to loading passengers, or luggage, effortless. Despite being a larger vehicle, the steering is light and concise which helps with city driving and at lower speeds, the gear changes are smooth reducing juddering in stop-start traffic.
Within its class, the infotainment and media system in the Volvo is second to none. Standard models and above benefit from a huge 9-inch portrait screen that sits within the centre console and provides the driver with quick access to major settings, such as the climate control, DAB digital radio and Bluetooth. Additionally, all XC40s come standard with ‘Sensus Connect with High-Performance sound’ resulting with 8 speakers front to back with a 250W output. Satellite Sensus Navigation is also standard with the XC40 giving access to European Mapping and Traffic Information.
For families and fleets, the Volvo is an extremely versatile and practical car. Cabin space inside is plentiful providing more than enough head and legroom for all types of passengers. The rear 460-litre boot is a fantastic size and will easily accommodate a couple of large suitcases, or a pram, or the weekly shop. On those special occasions where more space might be required, the rear passenger bench will fold flat extending the total loadspace to a whopping 1,336 litres.
|Engine||2.0 B5P R Design|
|0-62 mph (secs)||6.1|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||176|
- 18″ 5 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut/Matt Black)
- Front LED Foglights
- Roof Rails – Integrated, High Gloss Black
- Dark Tinted Windows – Rear Side Windows and Cargo Compartment
- High Gloss Black Front and Rear Skidplate
- Leather/Nubuck Upholstery
- Sports Leather Steering Wheel
- Leather Gear Knob
- 9″ Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control and Rear Air Vents
- Cruise Control
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Sensus Navigation – European Mapping
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof with Sun Curtain
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View
- Autodimming Exterior Rear View Mirrors
- Park Assist Pilot with Autobrake – Automatic Parallel and 90º Parking
- Front Park Assist
- Premium Sound by Harman Kardon
- Autodimming Exterior Rear View Mirrors
- Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control)
- Intellisafe Surround (Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert with Autobrake and Rear Collision Warning & Mitigation)
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Windscreen
- Heated Washer Nozzles
- Headlight Cleaning System
- Power Operated Tailgate
- Power Folding Rear Seat Headrests
- Flexible Load Floor with Grocery Bag Holder
- Keyless Drive plus Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing
- Puddle Lights
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.