Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 R Design Pro 5dr
About the Car
The Volvo XC40 is a funky looking SUV suited towards a family that is smaller than its older brothers the XC60 and the XC90. It suited towards someone who likes to be sat high when driving due to its high driving position which gives you a good view of your surroundings when you’re driving around.
The interior has a premium look which is considered a serious contender instead of the likes of the Mercedes GLA, Audi Q2 and BMW X1. The infotainment system in the XC4O is a 9.0-inch portrait screen which looks sleek and clear, the buttons are large so they are easy to use whilst on the move, this comes as standard on every model.
Space in the XC40 isn’t too much of an issue, the rear and front seats are able to accommodate 4 six-footers and then one smaller person in the middle seat but that’s nothing you wouldn’t expect from any other car. There’s plenty of adjustment for the front seats to accommodate for small and taller people to find their perfect driving position.
Volvo has cleverly designed the XC40 to have storage space in the interior of the car and the boot. The boot is 460litres which is larger than the Audi Q2, it has a large opening which makes it easy to put things in, with the seats down there is enough room to put a bike in with both wheels still on.
|Engine||1.5 T3 R Design Pro|
|Max speed (mph)||124|
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.3|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||144|
- 20″ 5 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut/Matt Black)
- Dark Tinted Windows – Rear Side Windows and Cargo Compartment
- High Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille with High Gloss Black Surround
- Roof Rails – Integrated, High Gloss Black
- Black Stone Door Mirrors
- Dual Integrated Exhaust Pipes with High Gloss Black Surround
- Leather/Nubuck Upholstery
- Perforated Leather Steering Wheel
- Perforated Leather Gear Knob
- Sports Floor Mats
- Multicolour Theatre Lighting
- Sports Pedals
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Electronic Climate Control with ‘CleanZone’ Air Quality System and Pollen Filter
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- 12.3″ Active TFT Crystal Driver’s Information Display
- Rear Park Assist
- 9″ Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Sensus Navigation – European Mapping
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Xenium Pack
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof with Sun Curtain
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View
- Park Assist Pilot with Autobrake – Automatic Parallel and 90º Parking (includes Front Park Assist)
- Intellisafe Pro
- Autodimming Exterior Rear View Mirrors
- Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control)
- Intellisafe Surround (Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert with Autobrake and Rear Collision Mitigation)
- Power Operated Tailgate
- Power Folding Rear Seat Headrests
- Flexible Load Floor with Grocery Bag Holder
- Driver Side Under Seat Storage
- Keyless Drive with Remote Tag plus Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing
- Puddle Lights
- Smartphone Integration
- Includes Apple CarPlayTM and Android Auto
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.