Volvo V90 2.0 D5 CrossCountry Plus AWD 5dr Estate Auto
About the Car
The Volvo V90 Cross Country is the more rugged version of the premium Swedish estate car. It rivals the likes of the Audi A6 Allroad or the Mercedes E-Class All-Terrain.
The Cross Country adds a raised ride height and four-wheel drive in comparison to the normal estate, it helps to cope on rough roads and in slippery conditions. It has some visual changes in the form of plastic cladding on wheel arches, side Mouldings and bumpers.
Inside, it hasn’t changed too much from the normal V90 estate, it has one of the nicest interiors in any car in the current market. The Cross Country amplifies the bare wood trim and unique leather upholstery.
|Engine||2.0 D5 CrossCountry Plus|
|Max speed (mph)||140|
|0-62 mph (secs)||7.5|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||151|
- 19″ 6 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut/Matt Black)
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Details
- Charcoal Lower Side Door Mouldings
- Charcoal Lower Sill Mouldings
- Cross Country Embossed Rear Bumper
- Front LED Foglights with Cornering Function
- Dual Integrated Exhaust Pipes
- Leather-faced Upholstery with Unique Stitching
- 3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel and Illuminated Gear Knob with Chrome Trim
- 12.3″ Active TFT Crystal Driver’s Information Display
- Heated Front Seats
- Multicolour Theatre Lighting
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control with ‘CleanZone’ Air Quality System and Pollen Filter
- Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Sensus Navigation – European Mapping
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View
- Park Assist Pilot – Automatic Parallel and 90º Parking
- 4-Zone Electronic Climate Control including Cooled Glovebox
- Intellisafe Surround
- Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist
- Cross-Traffic Alert with Autobrake
- Rear Collision Mitigation
- Dark Tints
- Dark Tinted Windows – Rear Side Windows and Cargo Area
- Winter Pack
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Washer Nozzles
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.