Volvo V90 2.0 B4D R Design 5dr Auto
About the Volvo V90
Luxury, space and even more space, the Volvo V90 is one of the largest premium estates in the market and would make an excellent addition for company car fleets or simply, as the new family tourer.
There’s no mistaking the Volvo V90’s premium credentials. Its sharp design, broad body style and sweeping rooflines make this one of the most strikingly handsome cars which similar-sized estates cannot match. Inside, the cabin is influenced by Volvo’s classical Swedish style as soft grain leather, natural wood inserts and smart technology is furnished throughout.
For ease, standard highlights in this Volvo include Front and Rear Park Assist, Rear Park Assist Camera, Sensus Satellite Navigation, Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control) and DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio.
Despite its incredible style, the main reason why most choose the V90 above everything else is the boundless amount of space available. The vast 560-litre boot will be able to house several large suitcases and there’s an option to fold the rear seats flat, further extending the load space to 1,526-litres. Cabin space is equally as impressive as the there’s plenty of room for up to five adult passengers – of all sizes – to seat comfortably.
For comfort, Volvo is regarded as one of the best choices in its class. The quiet cabin in combination with a suspension that irons road creases flawlessly makes every journey happen with minimal disruption. The front seats have plenty of angle, height and lumbar adjustment and can be configured to suit every type of passenger. For longer journeys, there are few choices better than the V90.
Aside from comfort, the level of safety that the Volvo brings has to be recognised. Within the Euro NCAP tests, the V90 is awarded the full five stars. Volvo has even gone beyond that by including driver-assist features such as Driver Alert Control with Lane Keeping Aid, ISOFIX Attachment (Outer Rear Seats), WHIPS (Whiplash Protection System) and City Safety with Steering Support (includes Pedestrian, Cyclist and Large Animal Detection and Front Collision Warning with Full Auto Brake) as standard.
|Engine||2.0 B4D Diesel|
|0-62 mph (secs)||8.2|
|Combined MPG||44.8 – 49.5|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||164 – 149|
- Active Bending Headlights with Adaptive Shadow Technology
- Front LED Foglights with Cornering Function
- 19″ 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut/Matt Black) with 255/40 Tyres
- Heated Washer Nozzles
- Headlight Cleaning System
- Dark Tinted Windows – Rear Side Windows and Cargo Area
- Lowered Sport Chassis
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera
- Power Operated Tailgate
- Contour Sports Seats with Leather/Nubuck Upholstery
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control with ‘CleanZone’ Air Quality System and Pollen Filter
- Tailored Instrument Panel and Door Tops with Contrast Stitching
- Sports Pedals
- Sports Floor Mats
- Sports Gear Knob
- Sports Steering Wheel
- Black Headlining
- Integrated Sun Curtains – Rear Doors
Audio & Driver Convenience
- 9″ Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen
- Voice Activated Control for Key Functions
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Sensus Connect with High Performance Sound
- 2 x Front Type A and 2 x Rear Type C USBs
- 10 Speakers / 220W Output
- Sensus Navigation
- European Mapping
- Traffic Information
- Keyless Drive (includes Keyless Entry and Keyless Start)
- Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control)
- Hill Start Assist
Optional Extras included:
- Intellisafe Surround (Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist, Cross-Traffic Alert with Autobrake and Rear Collision Warning & Mitigation)
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Rear Seats – 2 Outer Positions
- Smartphone Integration (includes Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.