Volvo V60 Estate 2.0 D3 Momentum Pro Auto
The Volvo V60 is a very comfortable, good to drive and spacious estate car. Like most Volvo’s the quality of the car is luxurious and well-built to every last detail. It has a large 9.0-inch portrait style infotainment system which sets the V60 out from cars such as Audi A4 Avant and Mercedes C-Class Estate. The big screen makes the cabin feel less cluttered and sleeker. The V60 also gets as standard a 12.3-inch multifunction driver display which is an optional extra on competitors such as the BMW 3 Series and Audi A4.
Passenger space is not something to complain about in this car, it has 5 seats which are spacious and comfortable. The front seats are also very spacious and comfortable, the driver should have no real struggle and almost find it easy to get into the perfect driving position. The seats in the Volvo V60 are thickly padded to help support your back in the right places. Electric lumbar support comes as standard which is just more reason to love this car. Long journeys are a joy to do in this car with all the comfort.
The Volvo V60 has a boot with a capacity of 529litres which is larger than any other estate of this expense. The boot is easy to load into as there is no load lip, all models also come with power-operated boot lid which is extremely handy if you have your hands full of shopping needing to go into the boot.
- 17″ 5 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels with 225/50 Tyres
- Roof Rails – Integrated Black
- Single Exhaust Pipe with Chrome Sleeve
- Roof Spoiler
- Roof Antenna
- Automatic – 8 Speed Transmission with Start/Stop and Manual Change Functions
- Front LED Foglights with Cornering Function
- Leather-faced Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Rear Armrest with Cupholders
- 3″ Active TFT Crystal Driver’s Information Display
- 3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel with Chrome Trim
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 9″ Centre Console Touch Screen
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Cruise Control – Speed Limiter
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control with ‘CleanZone’ Air Quality System and Pollen Filter
- Parking Assist
- Hill start Assist
- Sensus Navigation
- Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing
What’s included in the 28 Day rental?
Our 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you’re not looking to be tied into lease contracts. You can simply change or return your vehicle at any point after the initial rental period.
- Road Tax
- Break Down Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Maintenance Included
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles (pickup or collection)
All you’ll have to cover is fuel and insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!