Volvo V60 2.0 B4P Inscription 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Volvo V60 is a very comfortable, good to drive and spacious estate car. Like most Volvo’s the quality of the car is luxurious and well-built to every last detail. It has a large 9.0-inch portrait style infotainment system which sets the V60 out from cars such as Audi A4 Avant and Mercedes C-Class Estate.
The big screen makes the cabin feel less cluttered and sleeker. The V60 also gets as standard a 12.3-inch multifunction driver display which is an optional extra on competitors such as the BMW 3 Series and Audi A4.
Passenger space is not something to complain about in this car, it has 5 seats which are spacious and comfortable. The front seats are also very spacious and comfortable, the driver should have no real struggle and almost find it easy to get into the perfect driving position.
The seats in the Volvo V60 are thickly padded to help support your back in the right places. Electric lumbar support comes as standard which is just more reason to love this car. Long journeys are a joy to do in this car with all the comfort.
The Volvo V60 has a boot with a capacity of 529litres which is larger than any other estate of this expense. The boot is easy to load into as there is no load lip, all models also come with power-operated boot lid which is extremely handy if you have your hands full of shopping needing to go into the boot.
|Engine||2.0 B4P Inscription|
|0-62 mph (secs)||7.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||158|
- 18″ 10 Multi Spoke (Diamond Cut/Black) Alloy Wheels
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Inserts
- Dual Integrated Exhaust Pipes
- Chrome Window Surround
- Active Bending Headlights with Adaptive Shadow Technology
- Front LED Foglights with Cornering Function
- Roof Rails – Integrated, Silver
- Nappa Soft Leather Perforated and Ventilated Upholstery
- Multicolour Theatre Lighting
- Orrefors Crystal Gear Lever Knob
- 3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel with Chrome Trim
- Heated Front Seats
- 9″ Centre Console Touch Screen
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 2-Zone Electronic Climate Control with ‘CleanZone’ Air Quality System and Pollen Filter
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- Sensus Navigation – European Mapping
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Park Assist Camera
- Cruise Control
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Autodimming Exterior Rear View Mirrors
- Intellisafe Assist (Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control)
- Intellisafe Surround (Blind Spot Information System with Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert with Autobrake and Rear Collision Mitigation)
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Rear Seats – 2 Outer Positions
- Power Folding Rear Headrests
- Grocery Bag Holder
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.