Volvo V40 Hatchback D2 [120hp] R-Design Pro
About the Car
The Volvo is a premium small hatchback which has been highly praised for its safety. It is a great Swedish alternative to the likes of the Mercedes A-Class, BMW 1 Series and Audi A3. It is available to lease now from as little as 28 days.
It was first introduced in 2013 but had some styling tweaks in 2016 in which more efficient diesel engines and equipment upgrades were added. The Volvo V40’s interior is well built and feels of very high quality.
There is room for 5 passengers in the Volvo V40, two will comfortably sit in the front. In the rear, there is enough room for three people but might be a slight squeeze if adults.
- 18″ Ixion IV Alloy Wheels
- R-Design Front Grille
- R-Design Twin Exhaust Pipes
- Tinted Windows – Rear Side Doors and Cargo Area
- Silver Matt Door Mirrors
- Automatic LED Headlights incorporating Day Running Lights
- Roof Spoiler
- Contour Sports Seats with Leather-Faced Upholstery
- Leather Steering Wheel with Chrome Deco and R-Design Logo
- Sports Pedals and Floor Mats
- Stealth Aluminium Trim
- R-Design Front Door Tread Plates
- Front and Rear Power Windows
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Active TFT Crystal Driver’s Information Display
- Bluetooth® Handsfree System
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
- Sensus Navigation
- Rear Park Assist
- Cruise Control
- ECC (Electronic Climate Control) including Pollen Filter
- Sensus Connect with High Performance Sound
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.