Volkswagen Transporter Panel Van SWB 2.0TDI Highline
About the Van
The Volkswagen Transporter is a well-known and well-loved panel van. It’s one of the nation’s favourite and is a great alternative against the Ford Transit. Available to lease today through our short term lease contract.
Despite the Transporter being a full commercial vehicle, it’s still built to the same incredible quality seen within other VW passenger cars. This van is comfortable to drive and is actually fairly economical to run.
It’s the perfect choice for companies and or professional individuals, looking for a van to cover the gap between 1 to 6 months.
Facts & Figures
Our lease offer is based on the short wheel base (SWB), low roof model. Which sees the length of the van to just under 5 metres (4,904mm) and has a height of 1,990mm. The load compartment inside has a volume of 5.8m³ and up to 1,301kg payload. The low loading bed and a huge rear opening (1,473mm) also makes loading/unloading remarkably easy.
Available only with a manual transmission, our vans are equipped with a 2.0TDi 102ps diesel engine. With a 47 MPG (combined.) rating and a 70-litre fuel tank. This van performs well on fuel economy.
Volkswagen Transporter ‘Highline’ models comes with plenty of equipment as standard. We’ve highlighted the model features below –
- 16″ Clayton alloy wheels with 205/65 R16 low rolling resistance tyres (T28, T30 102PS and 150PS engines)
- 17″ Devonport alloy wheels with 215/65 R17 low rolling resistance tyres (T32 and/or 204PS engine).
- Automatic headlight activation with daytime running lights, leaving home and manual coming home function.
- Front fog lights with cornering lights.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and handles.
- Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor.
- Automatic driving light control.
- Climatic air conditioning.
- Heated windscreen.
- Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter.
- Armrests for driver’s seat.
- Armrests for front passenger seat (kombi).
- Simora cloth upholstery.
Driver Aid & Communications:
- Bluetooth® phone connectivity with trip computer and multi-function display plus.
- Composition Colour DAB+ radio system with 5″ touch-screen, single MP3 compatible
- CD drive, SD card slot, AUX-IN socket and four speakers.
- USB connection in glove compartment or storage shelf.
- Comfort pack – including foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets in cab, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
- Cruise control
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.