Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0TSi 320 4Motion R 5dr Auto
About the Tiguan R
Powerful, comfortable and spacious the Volkswagen Tiguan R is the ultimate performance-driven SUV and is the perfect option for everyday life.
Equipped the same four-cylinder 2.0-litre turbocharged engine seen within the Golf R, the Tiguan R produces a whopping 320bhp as standard and completely outperforms similar-sized SUVs within its class. From a standing start, you can expect the Tiguan to reach 62 MPH in just 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 155 MPH. The power is distributed amongst all four wheels through VW’s ‘4MOTION’ technology granting the car plenty of traction and comes to life through sharp, twisty bends.
It’s no surprise that the Tiguan now dons the legendary ‘R’ status as this model has been one of Volkswagen’s best seller. Aside from being a performance-driven vehicle, this SUV is still practical, built extremely well and looks incredibly stylish inside and out. Top of the range ‘R’ models benefit from 21-inch Estoril Alloys, ‘IQ. Light’ LED headlights, ‘Sardegna’ cloth upholstery, Keyless Entry, Rear-view camera, ‘R’ Styling Pack and a 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro screen as standard.
Inside, the cabin is a wonderful place to be. The interior is incredibly spacious throughout and there’s plenty of head and legroom for all types of passengers. Just like all Volkswagens, the Tiguan has been meticulously constructed and it really shows as road noise is kept to a bare minimum. The cockpit and dash have been logically laid out, meaning it’s easy to navigate through all of your important settings and controls without too much of a distraction from the road ahead.
The Volkswagen Tiguan has five passenger seats as standard and the rear bench is outfitted with rear ISOFIX seat tethers allowing to securely fasten any child seats. The high position of the car means it is also easily accessible to get in and out of the car and helps with loading awkward pieces of luggage into the boot too. Rear load space is equal to 615-litres and also comes equipped with a variable-height floor that makes it easier to store things out of sight. The rear seats fold into three pieces and can extend the load space to a further 1,655-litres.
Most importantly, the Tiguan is a great car to drive. The steering is responsive and the brakes are sharp, which not a lot of similar-sized SUVs can claim. There’s also great all-around visibility which makes parking in town seem like a menial task. On long journeys, adaptive cruise control is a huge quality of life upgrade, as the car will automatically adjust its speed to the car in front.
Experience the Volkswagen Tiguan R today with Flexed Car Leasing.
|Engine||2.0-litre TSI 320|
|0-62 mph (secs)||4.9|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||225|
- Alloy wheels, four 8½J x 21″ ‘Estoril’ with 255/35 R21 self-sealing ‘AirStop’ tyres and anti-theft wheel bolts
- Darkened LED rear light clusters
- Illuminated door sills, front with ‘R’ logo
- ‘IQ. Light’ LED matrix dipped and main beam headlights
- Dynamic Light Assist
- Dynamic sequential indicators
- 24 separate LEDs per headlight which perform as daytime running lights, indicator function and Dynamic curve lighting
- LED animation for coming/leaving home lighting function
- Matt-chrome effect door mirrors
- ‘R’ styling pack – uniquely shaped front and rear bumpers, rear roof spoiler Rear diffuser in ‘Black’ with twin chrome exhaust tailpipes, left and right
- Roof rails, silver anodised
- Unique ‘R’ badging Welcome light,
- R logo projection 18″ performance brake system, including perforated discs and ‘blue’ brake callipers, front and rear, with ‘R’ logo in front
- Carpet mats, front and rear with blue contrast stitching and ‘R’ logo
- Parking sensors, front and rear
- ultrasonic, audible with audio volume reduction when activated and optical parking display via vehicle’s infotainment system
- Heated leather-trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel with blue contrast stitching and inserts with ‘R’ logo. Including paddle shift
- Upholstery – ‘Sardegna’ cloth seat centre section and Art Velours side bolsters
- Front sports seats with integrated headrests and ‘R’ logo Stainless steel pedals
- Ambient lighting in the front footwell, light strips below trim in front and rear doors and dashboard. Choice of 30 colour options
- Climate control
- ‘Air Care Climatronic’ 3Zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation. Independent temperature control, air intensity and settings for driver, front passenger and rear-seat passengers controlled via the infotainment system. Independent rear temperature control unit with touch function
In-Car Entertainment and Communication
- Ready 2 Discover infotainment system
- 8″ colour touch-screen with natural, intuitive, capacitive touch-sensitive functionality
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Car information display
- DAB+ digital radio receiver –
- In-Car shop: Purchase additional services i.e. We Connect contract extensions or upgrade to navigation services after vehicle purchase –
- Integrated SIM-card –
- MDI (Multi Device Interface), via USB-C connection – compatible products only
- Music playback from MP3, WMA and AAC files
- The simultaneous pairing of 2 compatible mobile devices
- Title and cover art display
- 2 x USB-C connection, USB charging socket (compatible products only) in centre console
- 8 speakers, front and rear
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen
- Wireless connection for Apple ‘CarPlay’ and Google ‘Android Auto’
- USB-C connection for ‘MirrorLink’™
- Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Variable suspension settings. Choice of three settings: Sport, Comfort and Normal. Not in conjunction with sports suspension
- Keyless entry including Start/Stop button on the centre console
- ‘Easy open’ full-electric tailgate opening and closing function, operated via foot movement under rear or from driver’s door
- Digital Cockpit Pro, 10.25″ high-resolution TFT dash display screen with customisable menus and information, with ‘R’ specific welcome
- Rear-view camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Predictive Cruise Control 1
- Adaptive Cruise Control accelerates and brakes in order to maintain a predetermined set speed and distance to the vehicle in front
- Dynamic Road Sign Display uses the front camera in combination with navigation data to detect road signs
- Predictive Cruise Control, utilises Dynamic road sign recognition and navigation data to automatically adjust the speed of the vehicle for bends, roundabouts and junctions and automatically speeds up or slows down to the designated speed limit
- Speed limiter restricts the vehicle to a predetermined set speed
- Traffic Jam Assist, Stop and Go, in conjunction with DSG gearbox it will automatically accelerate when the vehicle in front moves forward
- Park Assist, sensor-controlled steering aid to assist parallel or bay parking, optical and audible
Safety and Security
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Lane Assist with Road Edge Recognition
- Lane Assist, camera a controlled warning system that recognises road markings to correctively steer your vehicle should it drift out of its lane
- Road Edge Recognition detects kerbs, grass verges and lane markings
- Emergency Assist
- Driver intervention should sensors detect the driver is incapable of driving. Automatic hazard light activation while bringing the vehicle to a controlled stop within its lane (DSG gearbox only)
- Proactive occupant protection – using sensors from the Front Assist monitoring system to detect critical situations with elevated accident potential from the front
- Curtain airbag system
- Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags with passenger’s airbag deactivation switch
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Front-seat side-impact airbags
- Alarm with interior protection, with deactivation via infotainment system Automatic coming/leaving home lighting function Automatic hazard lights activation under emergency braking Disc brakes, front and rear, front ventilated
- Driver’s and front passenger’s safety optimised head restraints
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control) – includes EDL (Electronic Differential Lock) and ASR (Traction Control), EDTC (Engine Drag Torque Control) and trailer stabilisation function
- Height-adjustable front three-point seat belts with tensioners
- High-level 3rd brake light
- ISOFIX I-size child seat preparation, easy-fit (for 2 outer rear seats)
- Misfuel prevention device for diesel engines
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Rigid safety cell with front and rear crumple zones
- Two-tone horn
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
- Warning sound and light for front seat belts if unfastened
- Warning triangle
- 3 rear head restraints
- 3 rear three-point seat belts
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.