Volkswagen Tiguan 1.5TSi 5dr
About the Tiguan
Comfortable, spacious and equipped with everything you could possibly need as standard, the Volkswagen Tiguan is the perfect option for everyday life.
The Tiguan is Volkswagen’s most popular option, as it’s a perfect combination of both style and practicality, yet offering a high driving position that grants drivers a clear, commanding view of the road ahead. In addition to this, the build quality is superb and something which is transparent within the entry-level models. Standard models benefit from 17-inch ‘Montana’ alloy wheels, LED headlamps, Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist, Digital radio reception DAB+ and App-Connect including App-Connect Wireless for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Just like the outside, the cabin is wonderfully styled and it is a fantastic place to be. The cockpit is incredibly spacious throughout, as there’s plenty of head and legroom for the tallest of passengers. Like all Volkswagens, the Tiguan has a meticulously well-built interior that’s furnished with plenty of quality material throughout. The dash has been logically laid out, which means it’s easy to access and navigate through the vehicle settings reducing distraction whilst driving.
The Volkswagen Tiguan has five passenger seats as standard and the rear bench is outfitted with rear ISOFIX seat tethers allowing to securely fasten any child seats. The high position of the car means it is also easily accessible to get in and out of the car and helps with loading awkward pieces of luggage into the boot too. Rear load space is equal to 615-litres and also comes equipped with a variable-height floor that makes it easier to store things out of sight. The rear seats fold into three pieces and can extend the load space to a further 1,655-litres.
Most importantly, the Tiguan is a great car to drive. The steering is responsive and the brakes are sharp, which not a lot of similar-sized SUVs can claim. There’s also great all-round visibility which makes parking in town seem like a menial task.
Experience the Volkswagen Tiguan today with Flexed Car Leasing.
|Engine||1.5 ltr TSI EVO 2WD|
|Gearbox||6 Speed Manual|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||143|
- 17-inch Montana Alloys
- Automatic headlight control with LED separate daytime running light and Coming Home and Leaving Home feature
- Black decorative trims
- Body-coloured exterior mirror housings and door handles
- Elimination of nameplate for engine designation on luggage compartment lid
- Laminated safety glass windshield, heat-
- LED headlamps
- Rear combination lamps
- Rear exhaust tailpipe
- Rear fog lamp
- Side and rear windows in heat-insulating glass
- Two-tone horn
- A 12-volt outlet in centre console rear and in the luggage compartment
- 2 LED reading lights in front and 2 in rear
- Automatic dimming interior rear view mirror
- Decorative inserts for dashboard and front door trim panels
- Door and side trim panel in foam film and woven fabric
- Electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering
- Leather gearshift handle
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- Rear bench seat asymmetrically split-folding, sliding and folding, with a load-through hatch
- Seat trim covers in fabric ‘Quad Paper’
- Standard seats in front
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
In-car entertainment and communications
- 2 USB-C ports in the front
- 8 speakers
- App-Connect including App-Connect Wireless for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Bluetooth mobile phone interface
- Digital radio reception DAB+
- Diversity antenna for FM reception
- Multi-function display “Premium” with a multi-colour display
- Online service, with OCU, with head unit coding, without engine immobilizer interconnection
Comfort and Driver Convenience
- Air conditioning system with an enhanced air filter with activated carbon
- Exterior mirrors power-adjustable and heated
- Front seats with height adjustment
- Standard rear-seat release
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist
- The electromechanical parking brake with Auto Hold function
- Front-wheel drive
- Headlight range control
- Lane-keeping system Lane Assist
- Multifunction front-facing camera
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you’d like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you – Call 0800 311 8290 now!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.