Volkswagen Tiguan 1.5TSi 150 Life 5dr
About the Tiguan
Comfortable, spacious and equipped with everything you could possibly need as standard, the Volkswagen Tiguan is the perfect option for everyday life.
The Tiguan is Volkswagen’s most popular option, as it’s a perfect combination of both style and practicality, yet offering a high driving position that grants drivers a clear, commanding view of the road ahead. In addition to this, the build quality is superb and something which is transparent within the entry-level models. Standard ‘Life’ models benefit from 18-inch ‘Frankfurt’ alloy wheels, privacy glass, front and rear parking sensors and 3-zone climate control. Compared to similar-sized models, the Tiguan is in a league of its own.
Just like the outside, the cabin is wonderfully styled and it is a fantastic place to be. The cockpit is incredibly spacious throughout, as there’s plenty of head and legroom for the tallest of passengers. Like all Volkswagens, the Tiguan has a meticulously well-built interior that’s furnished with plenty of quality material throughout. The dash has been logically laid out, which means it’s easy to access and navigate through the vehicle settings reducing distraction whilst driving.
The Volkswagen Tiguan has five passenger seats as standard and the rear bench is outfitted with rear ISOFIX seat tethers allowing to securely fasten any child seats. The high position of the car means it is also easily accessible to get in and out of the car and helps with loading awkward pieces of luggage into the boot too. Rear load space is equal to 615-litres and also comes equipped with a variable-height floor that makes it easier to store things out of sight. The rear seats fold into three pieces and can extend the load space to a further 1,655-litres.
Most importantly, the Tiguan is a great car to drive. The steering is responsive and the brakes are sharp, which not a lot of similar-sized SUVs can claim. There’s also great all-round visibility which makes parking in town seem like a menial task. On long journeys, adaptive cruise control is a huge quality of life upgrade, as the car will automatically adjust its speed to the car in front.
Experience the Volkswagen Tiguan today with Flexed Car Leasing.
|Engine||1.5 ltr TSI EVO 2WD|
|Gearbox||6 Speed Manual|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||151|
- 18-inch ‘Frankfurt’ alloy wheels
- Automatic headlight control with LED separate daytime running light and Coming Home and Leaving Home feature
- Black decorative trims
- Black roof rails
- Body-coloured exterior mirror housings and door handles
- Elimination of nameplate for engine designation on the luggage compartment lid
- Laminated safety glass windshield, heat-
- LED headlamps
- Privacy glass for rear side windows and
- Rear combination lamps
- Rear exhaust tailpipe
- Rear fog lamp
- A 12-volt outlet in the centre console rear and in the luggage compartment
- 2 LED reading lights in front and 2 in rear
- Automatic dimming interior rearview mirror
- Carpet mats – front and rear
- Comfort seats in front
- Decorative inserts “Weave” for dashboard and front door trim panels
- Door and side trim panel in foam film and woven fabric
- Electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering
- Leather gearshift handle
- Leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
- Rear bench seat, split-folding, longitudinally movable and folding with load-through hatch and centre armrest
- Seat trim covers in velour ‘Shooting Star’
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
In-car entertainment and communications
- 2 USB-C ports in the front, 1 USB-C charging socket on the centre console in the rear
- 8 speakers
- App-Connect including App-Connect Wireless for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Bluetooth mobile phone interface
- Digital radio reception DAB+
- Diversity antenna for FM reception
- Multi-function display “Premium” with a multi-colour display
- Navigation system “Discover Media”
- Online service, with OCU, with head unit coding, without engine immobilizer interconnection
Comfort and Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control ACC including speed limiter
- Air Care Climatronic 3 zone automatic climate control with enhanced air filter and controls in the rear
- Backrest release for left front seat
- Drawers under front seats
- Exterior mirrors power-adjustable and heated
- Front footwell illumination
- Front seats with height adjustment
- Lumbar support in front seats
- Remote unlocking for rear seat backrest
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you’d like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you – Call 0800 311 8290 now!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.