Volkswagen T-Cross 1.0 TSI 110 SE 5dr
About the Car
The Volkswagen T-Cross is the smallest in Volkswagens SUV line up but do not let this fool you as it is a surprisingly spacious SUV. Plus, it comes loaded with plenty of equipment as standard.
On the outside, the T-Cross has many distinct SUV features such as a taller body which means you will be sat higher than a hatchback. Inside, the layout of the cabin is very logical and sensibly laid out which makes it an easy task to use. All materials used in the cabin and dashboard feel solid and of high quality also.
In every model, you receive an 8-inch touchscreen. The infotainment system in the Volkswagen T-Cross is bright, responsive, and easy to use. You also get a set of touch-sensitive shortcut buttons which help you switch between different system features.
Space is very generous in the T-Cross, there is plenty of room for people to get comfortable in the front. This is similar in the rear, there is enough room for passengers over six foot to get comfortable. The back seats are perfect for three children abreast or two adults.
Due to the boxy shape of the Volkswagen T-Cross, the boot is very easy to load heavy or bulky items into. There is plenty of room for passengers luggage or a generous food shop.
|Engine||1.0L TSi Petrol|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||137|
- 17″ ‘Clayton’ Alloy Wheels
- Roof rails, black
- Halogen clear headlights, range adjustable via the infotainment system, with separate LED daytime running lights
- Tailgate with the integrated rear roof spoiler
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Body-coloured door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Upholstery – ‘Triangle Ties/pearl’ cloth
- Leather-trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel and gear knob
- ‘Pineapple’ decorative inserts in dash and doors
- 8.0″ colour touch-screen
- Front centre armrest, with storage compartment
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Air conditioning, manual
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- DAB digital radio receiver
- Premium USB cable (choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibility)
- 6 speakers, front and rear
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.