Volkswagen Polo Hatchback 1.0 TSI 95 SE 5dr Auto
Throughout the decades, the Volkswagen Polo has been the car of choice for many. It’s got the looks and the style, it’s easy to drive and comes with plenty of features as standard. As a daily driver, there are fewer options better than the Polo!
Compared with other Superminis, the Volkswagen has a distinctly more upmarket quality. In fact, the cabin is such a nice place to be it feels like you’re sat in one of the larger, flagship VW models. The cabin is quiet and the infotainment system and controls itself are easy to use and navigate around.
One of the main reasons as to why the Polo has been a popular choice for many is how easy it is drive and generally live with. The engine very responsive and there’s great visibility from all angles so it makes things like manoeuvring and parking in tight spaces a doddle. On top of that, the car is fairly economical and is cheaper to insure.
As it is a proper ‘Supermini’ the Polo is better catered towards smaller to medium-sized families. There are five passenger seats in total, but having five adult passengers may be a bit of squeeze inside the cabin. However, the 351-litre boot is a great size and will easily accommodate the weekly shop or a couple of medium-sized cases with ease.
|Engine||1.0L TSI Petrol|
|Transmission||7 Speed Automatic|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||139|
- Body-coloured door handles
- Body-coloured door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Black radiator grille with chrome-trimmed louvre
- 15-inch ‘Sassari’ style alloy wheels
- Heat insulating tinted glass
- Driver’s and front passenger’s sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Front passenger’s under-seat drawer
- Luggage compartment with variable load floor (not beats or GTI)
- Reading lights, front x 2, rear x 2
- Leather-trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake grip
- Upholstery – ‘Millie’ cloth
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Front seats with lumbar adjustment
- (not beats or SEL)
- Split-folding rear seat backrest 60:40
- 8.0-inch colour touch-screen
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Car information display
- DAB digital radio receiver
- MDI (Multi Device Interface), via USB connection – compatible products only
- Music playback from MP3, WMA and AAC files
- SD card reader
- Simultaneous pairing of 2 compatible mobile devices
- Single CD player
- SMS functionality – read, compose and send SMS messages using touch-screen display (when stationary, compatible Android smartphones only)
- Title and cover art display
- ‘Think Blue. Trainer.’
- Driver tips and journey analysis
- 1 x USB connection, USB charging socket (compatible products only)
- 4 x 20-watt output
- 6 speakers, front and rear
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’ ™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen via USB connection.
- Additional 1 x USB connection, USB charging socket.
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.