- Audi Lease Deals
- BMW Lease Deals
- Citroen Lease Deals
- Fiat Lease Deals
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Jaguar Lease Deals
- Kia Lease Deals
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Mercedes Lease Deals
- MG Lease Deals
- MINI Lease Deals
- Nissan Lease Deals
- Mitsubishi Lease Deals
- Peugeot Lease Deals
- Range Rover Lease Deals
- Renault Lease Deals
- SEAT Lease Deals
- Skoda Lease Deals
- Suzuki Lease Deals
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Volkswagen Lease Deals
- Volvo Lease Deals
- Small (City) Car Lease Deals
- Medium Sized And Hatchback Lease Deals
- Estate Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Hybrid & Electric Car Lease Deals
- Performance Car Lease Deals
- 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- MPV (People Carrier) Lease Deals
- Van Leasing Deals And Offers
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 Life 5dr
About the Polo
Revered for generations, the Volkswagen Polo has always been a favourite option for drivers throughout the UK! It’s a great little car perfect for everyday life.
The latest iteration of the Polo has some cosmetic upgrades such as redesigned front and rear bumpers, a main LED light strip and a few more sharper lines throughout the body. The theme is then repeated inside as the cabin is lavished with quality pieces of material throughout.
Entry models and above benefit from a digital instrument display an infotainment touchscreen, cruise control, LED headlights, Apple CarPlay and plug-in Android Auto.
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ is a great way of connecting your smartphone to your car. You can use Siri, or Hey Google voice controls to send or read text messages, call your contacts, change your songs, or even ask for directions! It’ll also display certain apps on your infotainment system allowing for quick and easy access whenever you’re on the move.
When it comes to driving the Polo, it’s everything you could expect from a VW. Its build quality is superb which means that the cabin is extremely quiet as the road, engine and wind noise is kept to a minimum. What’s more is that this car is incredibly easy to drive, as the steering and braking are super responsive and there’s plenty of visibility for manoeuvring into tight spaces.
The 1-litre 80bhp petrol engine that comes standard with this model is fairly economical and will return over 45 mpg on a combined cycle between the motorway and city driving. Additionally it is also pretty clean for the environment returning just 124g/KM CO2.
Over its predecessor, the Polo feels much more spacious than the previous model. There’s plenty of space up front with loads of seat adjustment settings to help you get comfy. All of the main controls are within easy reach of the driver and there’s plenty of height or rake adjustment with the steering wheel. On the back bench, there’s plenty of head and leg room available and the car will easily accommodate four adults with ease.
Luggage space is very competitive too. At 351 litres, the Polo’s boot is larger than the one you’ll find in similar sized vehicles.
Experience the Volkswagen Polo today with Flexed. Breakdown cover, maintenance and road tax are fully inclusive as standard. Optional insurance cover or UK-wide delivery can be arranged, speak to us to find out more.
|0-62 mph (secs)||11.2|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||124|
- Automatic headlight control with LED separate daytime running light with coming home and leaving home feature
- Badge deletion – engine only
- Body-coloured bumpers with chrome trim
- Body-coloured exterior mirror housings and door handles
- Heat insulating glass in side and rear windows
- Laminated safety glass windshield, heat insulating
- LED headlights
- LED rear combination lamps
- Rear fog light
- Single-tone horn
- Alloy wheels 15″ ‘Essex’
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Ceramique roof lining
- Decorative inserts ‘Lava Stone Black’ in dash and front door panels
- Reading lights, two in the front and two in the rear, with switch off delay and dimmer
- Rear seat bench not split, backrest split folding 60:40
- Rear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Speedo & rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display & exterior temp gauge
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Upholstery ‘Hartley/Thomas’- Life cloth
- Cruise control including speed limiter
- Hill start assist
- Lane keeping system Lane Assist
Communication and Audio
- 2 USB-C ports in the front, 2 USB-C charging sockets on the centre console in the rear
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth mobile phone interface
- Digital Cockpit- 8″display screen
- Digital radio reception (DAB)
- Diversity antenna for FM reception
- Radio “Ready 2 Discover” incl. Streaming and Internet
- Wireless App-Connect
- e-call’ Emergency call service
- Disk brakes in front
- Driver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation
- Drum brakes in rear
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) inc EDL (Electronic Differential Lock) and ASR (Traction Control)
- Extended and predictive pedestrian/ cyclist protection
- Isofix child seat preparation, easy-fit (for two outer rear seats, and front passenger seat), compatible with I-size
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
- Warning signal and warning light for front and rear seat belts not fastened
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us to find out more
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.