Volkswagen Polo 1.0 EVO 80 Match
About the Car
Throughout the decades, the Volkswagen Polo has been the car of choice for many. It’s got the looks and the style, it’s easy to drive and comes with plenty of features as standard. As a daily driver, there are fewer options better than the Polo!
Compared with other Superminis, the Volkswagen has a distinctly more upmarket quality. In fact, the cabin is such a nice place to be it feels like you’re sat in one of the larger, flagship VW models. The cabin is quiet and the infotainment system and controls are easy to use and navigate around.
One of the main reasons as to why the Polo has been a popular choice for many is how easy it is drive and generally live with. The engine very responsive and there’s great visibility from all angles so it makes things like manoeuvring and parking in tight spaces a doddle. On top of that, the car is fairly economical and is cheaper to insure.
As it is a proper ‘Supermini’ the Polo is better catered towards smaller to medium-sized families. There are five passenger seats in total, but having five adult passengers may be a bit of a squeeze inside the cabin. However, the 351-litre boot is a great size and will easily accommodate the weekly shop or a couple of medium-sized cases with ease.
|Engine||1.0 EVO Match|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||125|
- 15″ ’Seyne’ Black diamond-turned Alloy Wheels
- Body-coloured door handles
- Body-coloured door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Black radiator grille with chrome-trimmed louvre
- Rear tinted glass from B-pillar backwards, approx. 65% tinted
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Upholstery – ‘Millie’ cloth
- Leather-trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Leather gear knob and handbrake grip
- 8.0″ colour touch-screen
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Air conditioning, manual
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- DAB digital radio receiver
- Parking sensors, front and rear
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 1 x USB connection, USB charging socket
(compatible products only)
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’ ™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen via USB connection.
- Additional 1 x USB connection, USB charging socket.
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.