Volkswagen Golf 8 2.0 TSI GTI 5dr Auto [19″ Alloy Wheels]
About the Car
Spanning back to the 1970s, the Volkswagen Golf GTI is the reigning champion of ‘hot hatches’ as it combines the perfect blend of performance and practicality. Now in its 8th generation, the new GTI hasn’t lost any of its sporting pedigree and is available to experience from 28-days onwards on our short term subscription contracts.
Compared to standard Golfs, the MK8 GTI is in a league of its own and is a strikingly beautiful car with the performance to match. Starting with the front, the GTI has a red line that extends across the front and will illuminate in the dark. At the back, the Golf has been treated with a rear roof spoiler and twin chrome-plated tailpipes. The Golf also sits a little wider than most, as the front and rear bumpers, in addition to the side skirts, has been extended and grants the car an extremely powerful stance.
GTI models and above feature VW’s new ‘IQ.Light’ technology, which in short, feature powerful LED matrix headlights that will illuminate the darkest of roads. These headlamps also feature ‘Dynamic Light Assist’ which will automatically dip your full beam on the face of oncoming traffic. At the back, the rear LED tail light clusters feature VW’s famed dynamic turn signals and clearly animates which way you are turning.
Inside, the interior is influenced by classic GTI tradition as tartan sports seats come equipped as standard! These seats are extremely comfortable and designed for pretty much any situation. Throw the car into sharp corners and the figure-hugging bolsters will help to keep you in place. On those ‘longer’ journeys the seats provide both driver and passengers with a great amount of support meaning you won’t have to stop as often to ‘stretch’ your legs.
Similar across the new VW range, the MK8 Golf features a digitised dashboard. Standard models are equipped with a 10-inch infotainment screen and are home to the vehicle settings, driving, climate and media controls. The infotainment system is compatible with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto which will seamlessly connect wirelessly and display your smartphone apps (messages, media player, contact list, maps) onto the screen.
The pièce de résistance however is what’s under the front bonnet. The Golf GTI is equipped with a powerful 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and delivers an impressive 245ps which means that this car will reach 62 mph in just 6.4 seconds. The top speed is restricted to 155 mph so, on high-speed roads (where the law permits), this car will outshine most on the road. This performance isn’t just fun in a straight line either – the GTI has a front differential lock that stabilises the car through the sharpest of bends. On A or B roads, this car is king and there are few options better than the GTI.
Interested in experiencing the GTI for yourself? Lease one today with Flexed on our rolling 28-day contracts with the option to swap or pause your lease after the initial rental period. All contracts come inclusive with Road Tax, Maintenance and Warranty and full-comprehensive vehicle insurance can be included too!
|0-62 mph (secs)||6.2|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||169|
- 19″ ‘Adelaide’ Black diamond-turned Alloy Wheels
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe, left and right
- ‘GTI’ styling pack – ‘GTI’ design front and rear bumpers and honeycomb front air intake
- Larger diameter brake discs and ‘Red’ brake calipers
- LED front fog lights, x5 individual set in honeycomb front air intake
- Unique ‘GTI’ badging
- Seating – Upholstery – ‘Jacara Red’ cloth
- Unique ‘GTI’ aluminium gear knob
- ‘Black Metal Chrome’ decorative inserts in dash and front door panels
- Heated leather trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, capacitive touch-sensitive with ‘GTI’ logo
- 10″ colour touch-screen with touch sensitive functionality
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Climate control – 3Zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation
- Ambient lighting – choice of 30 colours, light strips extending across dash, below trim in front and rear doors and front centre storage tray
- Premium USB-C cable (choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibility)
- DAB digital radio receiver
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen
- Discover Media Navigation infotainment system
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.