Volkswagen Golf 8 2.0 TSI GTI 5dr [19″ Alloy Wheels]
About the Car
The icon of a hot hatch which is the Volkswagen Golf GTI was first introduced back in the 1970s it has had a very successful 40+ year history and now it is back with the 8th Generation. It is also now available to lease on a 28-day rolling contract.
The Mark 8 GTI has had some tweaks, the honeycomb grille is wider, LED running lights set into the plastic pattern and at the rear of the car, the twin tailpipes have been pushed further apart for a more planted stance. Plus the GTI badges are bigger.
Inside, you get the classic tartan seats which are figure-huggingly bolstered, helping you stay in place going into corners. One thing you will notice is that Volkswagen has gone more digital with their dashboard. There is a screen behind the steering wheel and a 10-inch infotainment touchscreen above the air vents which hosts the sat-nav, smartphone interactivity and many more menus.
The car is equipped with a 2-litre petrol turbo engine kicking out 245bhp which sees it be able to go from 0-60mph in around 6.2 secs. It handles extremely well going round corners, this is where the VW Golf GTI really shines.
|0-62 mph (secs)||6.2|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||169|
- 19″ ‘Adelaide’ Black diamond-turned Alloy Wheels
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe, left and right
- ‘GTI’ styling pack – ‘GTI’ design front and rear bumpers and honeycomb front air intake
- Larger diameter brake discs and ‘Red’ brake calipers
- LED front fog lights, x5 individual set in honeycomb front air intake
- Unique ‘GTI’ badging
- Seating – Upholstery – ‘Jacara Red’ cloth
- Unique ‘GTI’ aluminium gear knob
- ‘Black Metal Chrome’ decorative inserts in dash and front door panels
- Heated leather trimmed three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, capacitive touch-sensitive with ‘GTI’ logo
- 10″ colour touch-screen with touch sensitive functionality
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Climate control – 3Zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation
- Ambient lighting – choice of 30 colours, light strips extending across dash, below trim in front and rear doors and front centre storage tray
- Premium USB-C cable (choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibility)
- DAB digital radio receiver
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen
- Discover Media Navigation infotainment system
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.