Volkswagen Golf 1.5 eTSi 150 Life Auto
About the Car
Revered by generations of families and fleet managers throughout the decades, the Volkswagen Golf has been THE hatchback of choice.
It’s the perfect ‘all-rounder’ that will ferry your family around safely, yet still provide you with a refined driving experience. On top of that, it’s highly dependable and comes with plenty of standard equipment, such as Satellite Navigation, Adaptive Cruise Control and Parking Sensors as standards.
Refreshed for 2021, the 8th generation Volkswagen Golf has been redesigned from the ground up and features plenty of new styling cues and a brand new interior. The cabin is a really nice place to be as it is lavished with quality, soft-to-touch plastics throughout. Dead centre, the Volkswagen Golf comes equipped with a huge 10-inch colour infotainment screen which is home to all of your radio, climate and satellite navigation controls – all of which are easy to use and navigate around.
Moving onto practicality, Golf is the ideal ‘everyday’ motor. The Golf will comfortably seat up to five passengers with plenty of headroom to spare. At the front, the seats are equipped with plenty of adjustable height and angle settings so that passengers can get as comfortable as humanely possible. At the back, the Golf has a huge 381-litre boot and will easily accommodate a couple of medium-sized suitcases with ease. Should the odd trip to your favourite hardware store be required, the rear seats will fold flat to extend the total load area to 1,237 litres.
Finally, onto the driving experience! With great all-round visibility and meticulous build quality throughout, the Golf offers a very comfortable, yet refined driving experience. The petrol or diesel options are responsive and quiet even at lower city speeds. On longer journeys, the ‘Life’ models and above feature adaptive cruise control which will set the speed and will automatically adjust to the traffic in front.
Experience the Golf from 28 days onwards with Flexed!
|Engine||1.5L eTSi Petrol|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||129|
- Alloy wheels, Four 7J x 16″ ‘Norfolk’ with 205/55 R16 tyres and anti-theft wheel bolts
- Black radiator grille
- Body-coloured bumpers
- Body-coloured door handles
- Body-coloured door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Body-coloured front air intake fins x 3 with lower fin extending across lower radiator grille
- Galvanised body
- Heated rear windscreen
- Highway light
- LED lighting indoor handle recess, front and rear LED self-levelling headlights with separate LED daytime running lights
- The rear diffuser, black
- Rear lights incorporating LED technology
- Rear number plate lights incorporating LED technology
- Rear screen wash/wipe with intermittent wipe
- Tailgate with an integrated rear roof spoiler
- Welcome light
- Windscreen wiper with an intermittent wipe and 4 position delay
- Bag hook in luggage compartment, left and right
- Chrome-plated electric mirror adjustment switch surround
- The chrome-plated electric window button surround
- Cup holders, front x 2
- ‘Nature Cross Brushed’ decorative inserts in dash and front door panels
- Front centre armrest, with storage compartment
- ‘Gloss Black’ decorative inserts in dash surround and parking brake
- Grab handles, front, rear x 2
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Interior light delay
- Leather-trimmed three-spoke
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Load lashing points in luggage compartment x 2
- Load through provision
- Luggage compartment cover, stowable
- Luggage compartment light incorporating LED technology, right
- Reading lights, front and rear x 2 incorporating LED technology
- The rear centre armrest, with 2 cup holders when folded down
- Upholstery – ‘Maze’ cloth
- Front comfort seats with height and
- Lumbar adjustment
- Split-folding rear seat backrest 60:40
- Storage compartment in the centre console
- Storage compartments in front and rear doors
- Vanity mirrors, illuminated
- Variable boot floor, height-adjustable and removable
- 12V socket in the centre console
- 12V socket in the luggage compartment
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), including Front Assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring system, City emergency braking system, cruise control and speed limiter
- Car2X – intelligent vehicle networking
- Power-assisted steering, speed-sensitive, electro-mechanical steering
- Digital Cockpit Pro, 10″ high resolution
- TFT dash display screen with customisable menus and information
- Digital speedo and rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, exterior temperature gauge and fuel gauge
- Driver Alert system, fatigue detection
- Dynamic road sign display
- Electronic parking brake – with auto-hold function
- Parking sensors, front and rear
- Ultrasonic, audible with audio volume reduction when activated and optical parking display via vehicle’s infotainment system
Communications and in-car entertainment
- Discover Media Navigation infotainment system
- 10″ colour touch-screen with touch-sensitive functionality
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
- Branded points of interest
- Car information display
- DAB digital radio receiver
- Dynamic guidance via We Connect Plus
- Online traffic information
- Integrated SIM-card
- MDI (Multi Device Interface), via USB-Connection
- Music playback from MP3, WMA and AAC files
- Preloaded European navigation data
- The simultaneous pairing of 2 compatible mobile devices
- SMS functionality – read, compose and send SMS messages using touch-screen display (when stationary, compatible Android smartphones only)
- Speed Limit Display 2
- Three route options (Fast, Short, Eco)
- Title and cover art display
- 1 x USB-C connection, USB charging socket (compatible products only)
- 2D/3D map view
- 4 x 20 watt output
- 6 speakers, front and rear
- Car-Net ‘App-Connect’ 3
- Combines the functionality of Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and ‘MirrorLink’ ™ allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch-screen via USB connection.
- Wireless smartphone charger
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.