Volkswagen Transporter Kombi SWB Highline BMT Auto
About the Car
The Volkswagen Transporter Kombi van is a five-seater van that’s ideal for both business and personal users. As it has half the practicality of a normal sized (SWB) panel van with the added benefit of extra seating. Available to lease up to 6 months on our short term lease offer.
Based on the panel van, the Transporter Kombi aims to be a more luxurious, people-friendly version and is equipped with plenty of convenience features as standard. Making it a great choice for those who need balance both family and commercial life into one package.
Facts and Figures
Despite the extra row seats in the rear, the Kombi still boasts plenty of load space and has the following load area dimensions. Ideal for hauling large, awkward pieces of luggage.
The short-wheelbase variant has:
- Max load length (behind rear seats): 1.6 M (1,600 MM)
- Max load length (rear seats removed): 2.75 M (2,752 MM)
- Max load width: 1.6 M (1,627 MM)
- Between wheel arches: 1.2 M (1,244 MM)
- Max load height: 1.3M (1,397 MM)
- Max load volume: 5.8 cubic metres (with removal of rear seats)
- Total max payload is 1,106KG.
This short-term lease offer is based on the top-tier ‘Highline’ model and comes equipped with plenty of kit as standard.
Model highlights include:
- 16″ Clayton alloy wheels with 205/65 R16 low rolling resistance tyres (T28, T30 102PS and 150PS engines)
- 17″ Devonport alloy wheels with 215/65 R17 low rolling resistance tyres (T32 and/or 204PS engine).
- Automatic headlight activation with daytime running lights, leaving home and manual coming home function.
- Front fog lights with cornering lights.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and handles.
- Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor.
- Automatic driving light control.
- Climatic air conditioning.
- Heated windscreen.
- Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter.
- Armrests for driver’s seat.
- Armrests for front passenger seat (kombi).
- Simora cloth upholstery.
Driver Aid & Communications:
- Bluetooth® phone connectivity with trip computer and multi-function display plus.
- Composition Colour DAB+ radio system with 5″ touch-screen, single MP3 compatible
- CD drive, SD card slot, AUX-IN socket and four speakers.
- USB connection in glove compartment or storage shelf.
- Comfort pack – including foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets in cab, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
- Cruise control
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.