- Audi Lease Deals
- BMW Lease Deals
- Citroen Lease Deals
- Fiat Lease Deals
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Jaguar Lease Deals
- Kia Lease Deals
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Mercedes Lease Deals
- MG Lease Deals
- MINI Lease Deals
- Nissan Lease Deals
- Mitsubishi Lease Deals
- Peugeot Lease Deals
- Range Rover Lease Deals
- Renault Lease Deals
- SEAT Lease Deals
- Skoda Lease Deals
- Suzuki Lease Deals
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Volkswagen Lease Deals
- Volvo Lease Deals
- Small (City) Car Lease Deals
- Medium Sized And Hatchback Lease Deals
- Estate Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Hybrid & Electric Car Lease Deals
- Performance Car Lease Deals
- 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- MPV (People Carrier) Lease Deals
- Van Leasing Deals And Offers
Toyota Yaris Cross 1.5 Hybrid Icon Auto
About the Toyota Yaris Cross
Practical, stylish and equipped with class-leading hybrid technology, the Toyota Yaris Cross is the perfect choice for families or company car drivers. Available to lease from 28 days onwards with optional comprehensive insurance cover for an all-inclusive contract!
The Toyota Yaris Cross has been designed with practicality in mind and makes it the perfect ‘everyday’ option. The car features a huge 397-litre boot and when coupled with its high-riding position, makes it incredibly easy to load luggage, the pram, or the weekly shop with ease. Moving towards the front of the car, the cabin is spacious throughout and provides passengers, with plenty of head and legroom and is a must-have for those longer trips.
Toyota’s class-leading hybrid technology is on board the Yaris Cross as standard and provides drivers with brief spells of ‘pure’ electric driving and is ideal when travelling within the city. Therefore, drivers can expect to achieve over 60 miles per gallon on a standard journey. Furthermore, the Yaris produces 103g/KM CO2 and provides savings for the benefit in kind tax for company car drivers.
When it comes to driving the Yaris Cross, there are few options that offer such a seamless experience. All the important dashboard controls are driver facing, laid out in a logical manner and is easy to navigate around. The steering, braking and acceleration are responsive and the engine is quiet whether you’re doing 20 or 70 MPH.
‘Icon’ models and above feature plenty of creature comforts as standard including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Reversing Camera and a huge 8-inch Touchscreen with Smartphone integration including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. There are also plenty of cosmetic extras included such as 16-inch alloy wheels, Black grille highlights and LED lights.
Interested in experiencing the Toyota Yaris Cross for yourself? Subscribe with Flexed with our rolling 28-day contracts. Road tax, manufacturer warranty, breakdown cover is included as standard. Optional services including UK-wide delivery and full comprehensive insurance cover can be included as part of your lease.
|Engine||1.5 VVTi Hybrid|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||103|
- Black lower front grille
- Black upper front grille
- Body-coloured door handles
- Body-coloured front bumper
- Body-coloured rear bumper
- Shark-fin antenna
- Black shark-fin antenna
- 16” Silver Alloy wheels (10-spoke)
- Grey roof lining
- Smart Entry & Push-button start
- Automatic air conditioning
- 60:40 split-folding rear seats
- Premium cloth upholstery
- Static guidelines on Reversing Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) switch on steering wheel
Communication & Media
- 8″ Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with Smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB)
- USB Connector
- Reversing Camera
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- Full-range Adaptive Cruise Control
- Adjustable Speed Limiter (ASL)
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Intrusion Alarm
- Lane Trace Assist (LTA)
- LED Daytime running lights
- LED High mounted stop light
- Manual headlight levelling
- Projector halogen headlights
- ISOFIX child restraint system
- Tyre Pressure Warning System (TPWS)
- Pre-Collision System enhanced with Emergency steering Assist
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (iACC)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.