Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D Invincible X Double Cab AWD Auto
About the Car
The Toyota Hilux is a solid and reliable pick up which comes with a range of equipment as standard. It is now available to lease on a 28-day rolling contract.
In comparison the other pickup trucks on the market such as the VW Amarok and the Ford Ranger, the Toyota Hilux is the most affordable and practical. This spec ‘Invincible X’ comes with a range of extra exterior features such as a sporty looking black grille and aggressive-looking bumpers with metal effect skid plates.
Inside, the Hilux looks more like a car/SUV than a rugged pickup, Toyota has given the interior a sweeping dashboard and a 7-inch infotainment touchscreen. Space in the Toyota Hilux is generous, the cabin is spacious enough for tall adults to get comfortable and you also get electric seat adjustment which makes it easier to get into the perfect seating position.
Like most pickup trucks on the road, the Hilux has a great about of visibility as it is easy to see out over the bonnet due to its large windscreen and its slim pillars. Despite the daunting thoughts of parking a large pickup truck, this model comes equipped with a range of parking sensors which will make the job a lot easier for you.
|Engine||2.4 D-4D Invincible X|
|0-62 mph (secs)||12.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||248|
- 18″ bi-tone grey & machined-face alloy wheels (6-spoke)
- LED headlights
- Black side steps with integrated steps
- Front fog lights
- Follow-me-home headlights
- Chrome side bars with integrated step
- Black leather seats
- 4-spoke leather steering wheel
- Leather handbrake and gear shift
- Privacy glass on rear windows
- Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with 7″ display
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Heated front seats
- Toyota Touch® 2 with Go navigation and enhanced multi-media functionality, including voice recognition, text-to-speech and 3D maps
- Automatic air conditioning
- Smart Entry & Push-button Start
- Toyota Safety Sense (Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Road Sign Assist)
- Cruise control
- Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Driver’s seat: power sliding, reclining and height-adjustable
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.