Toyota Corolla Touring Sport 2.0 VVT-i Excel Auto [Panoramic Glass Sunroof & JBL Sound System]
About the Corolla Sports Tourer
The Toyota Corolla is a well-rounded hybrid estate and ideal for most drivers, families and company car fleets.
Tracing its history as far back as 1966, the Corolla has been one of Toyota’s most recognised and iconic models. It’s an unsung hero. For decades this has been the model that families throughout the world have depended on as you can use it for just about any situation. Whether that’s running to the tip, those long holiday journeys or ferrying the family around town.
During its long history, the Corolla has been updated and refreshed to be in tune with the modern world. The latest model is no different to that, it is only available as a hybrid and offers a tremendous amount of equipment as standard. Additionally, the style of the Corolla looks fantastic and is a very strong contender against other estates in its class.
Similar to other Toyota models, Corolla’s onboard infotainment system is second to none. Base models include an 8-inch touchscreen which is functional, easy and not too distracting to use. ‘Excel’ models benefit from satellite navigation (3D maps), DAB digital radio and Bluetooth® connectivity as standard. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is also included allowing smartphones to connect to the centre screen granting access to maps, contacts lists, and messaging apps.
Inside, the cabin is an exceptionally comfortable place to be. The seats are a great size and offer support for all types of passengers. The dashboard and all visible surfaces are furnished with plush, quality materials and the cabin noise is kept to a bare minimum. When it comes to long journeys, there are few choices better than the Corolla.
For families or company car drivers, the estate is a very practical option and ideal to cover most scenarios. Five adult passengers can be comfortably sat inside with plenty of head and legroom to spare. At the back, this estate has a huge 598-litre flat loading area and is perfect for several large suitcases, or any long pieces of luggage. The rear seats can also be folded flat to extend the total load space.
|Engine||2.0 VVT-i Hybrid|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||120|
- 17″ machined-face alloy wheels
- Piano black upper front grille
- Black metallic lower front grille
- Black metallic surround on lower front grille
- Meshed lower front grille
- Body-coloured rear bumper
- Piano Black diffuser
- Body-coloured rear spoiler
- Body-coloured door mirrors
- Body-coloured door handles
- Privacy Glass
- Body-coloured shark-fin antenna
- Panoramic Glass Sunroof
- Soft-touch texture on upper dashboard
- Black lower dashboard
- Stitching on lower dashboard
- Light blue ambient lighting on open tray
- Satin chrome surround on speedometer
- 3-spoke leather steering wheel
- Satin chrome insert on steering wheel
- Black stitching on steering wheel
- Satin chrome surround on multimedia display
- Black centre air vents
- Satin chrome insert on centre air vents
- Satin chrome insert on rear passenger air vents
- Smart Entry & Push-button Start
- Dual-zone Automatic air conditioning
- Push-button start
- Heated driver & front passenger seats
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Auto up & down function on all power windows
- Anti-jam protection on power windows
- Power passenger window lock
- Noise reduction layer on windscreen
- Boot 12V power outlet
- Child safety door lock
- Key reminder warning
- 7″ Coloured TFT screen for multi-information display
- Audio, multi-media & telephone switches on steering wheel
- Air conditioning ECO mode switch
- Information display switches on steering wheel
- Telephone switch on steering wheel
- Voice recognition switch on steering wheel
- Adaptive Cruise Control switch on steering wheel
- Lane Departure Alert switch on steering wheel
- Adjustable Speed Limiter (ASL) switch on steering wheel
- Static guide lines on rear-view camera display
- Toyota Touch® 2 with Go Navigation
- Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with Smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB)
- 6 speakers
- Voice recognition
- Smartphone Integration
- USB device charger
- JBL upgraded sound system
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.