Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVT-i GR Sport 5dr Auto
About the Corolla
The Toyota Corolla is a well-rounded hybrid hatchback that’s ideal for most drivers, families and company car fleets.
Tracing its history as far back as 1966, the Corolla has been one of Toyota’s most recognised and iconic models. It’s an unsung hero. For decades this has been the model that families throughout the world have depended on as you can use it for just about any situation. Whether that’s running to the tip, those long holiday journeys or ferrying the family around town.
During its long history, the Corolla has been updated and refreshed to be in tune with the modern world. The latest model is no different to that, it is only available as a hybrid and offers a tremendous amount of equipment as standard. Additionally, the style of the Corolla looks fantastic and is a very strong contender against other hatchbacks in its class.
Similar to other Toyota models, Corolla’s onboard infotainment system is second to none. Base models include an 8-inch touchscreen which is functional, easy and not too distracting to use. ‘GR Sport’ models benefit from satellite navigation, DAB digital radio and Bluetooth® connectivity as standard. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is also included allowing smartphones to connect to the centre screen granting access to maps, contacts lists, and messaging apps.
Inside, the cabin is an exceptionally comfortable place to be. The seats are a great size and offer support for all types of passengers. The dashboard and any surface is furnished with plush, quality materials and the cabin noise is kept to a bare minimum. When it comes to long journeys, there are few choices better than the Corolla.
For families or company car drivers, the car is practical enough to be cover most scenarios. Five adult passengers can be comfortably sat inside the car and the 361-litre boot is more than adequate for a couple of medium-sized suitcases. The rear seats do fold down, and the load space can be extended to 1,052-litres.
|Engine||1.8 VVT-i Hybrid|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||115|
- 18″ machined-face alloy wheels
- Rear bumper with satin silver inserts
- Piano black upper front grille
- Black surround on the lower front grille
- Meshed lower front grille
- Body-coloured rear bumper
- Piano Black diffuser
- Privacy Glass
- Piano black door mirrors
- Satin silver front spoiler
- Wide rocker panels
- GR SPORT door scuff plates
- The soft-touch texture on the upper dashboard
- Satin chrome insert on the dashboard
- Black lower dashboard
- Stitching on the lower dashboard
- Satin chrome surround on the speedometer
- Satin chrome insert on steering wheel
- Rear armrest
- Power window switches with satin chrome inserts
- 3-spoke partially perforated leather steering wheel
- Red stitching on steering wheel
- Smart Entry & Push-button Start
- Auto Headlights
- Climate Control
- Heated driver & front passenger seats
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Front sports seats
- Auto up & down function on all power windows
- Driver & front passenger personal lights
- Centre room light
- Boot light
- Illuminated entry system
- Light on the driver’s sun visor
- Light on the passenger’s sun visor
- Mirror on the driver sun visor
- Mirror on the passenger sun visor
Driver Information & Aids
- 7″ Coloured TFT screen for multi-information display
- Coloured TFT information display with 3D effect
- Head-Up Display
- Audio, multi-media & telephone switches on steering wheel
- Information display switches on steering wheel
- Telephone switch on steering wheel
- Voice recognition switch on steering wheel
- Adaptive Cruise Control switch on steering wheel
- Lane Departure Alert switch on steering wheel
- Adjustable Speed Limiter (ASL) switch on steering wheel
- Static guidelines on the rear-view camera display
- Front parking sensors
- Rear parking sensors
- Intelligent Parking Assist (IPA)
- Reversing Camera
- Automatic High Beam
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Adjustable Speed Limiter (ASL)
Communication & Media
- Toyota Touch® 2 with Go Navigation
- Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with Smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB)
- 6 speakers
- MyT Connected Services
- USB connector
- Voice recognition
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.