Toyota C-HR 1.2T Dynamic 5 Door Manual SUV
Abbreviated from ‘City High-Rider’ the Toyota CH-R is a modern crossover-SUV designed for the city. Available to order today on our short term, flexible 28 day lease offer.
The CH-R joins the popular ‘crossover’ market and offers drivers with a high seating position whilst being no longer than your average sized hatchback. Making it easy to manoeuvre around the city, whilst being accessible and practical for all types of passengers. The boot-size boasts of 377-litres of loading space, useful for storing medium pieces of luggage and ideal for normal day-to-day activities.
Inside, the cabin design is just as desirable and flash compared to its exteriors. A bright blue trim stretched from the front doors highlights the contours of the centre console and you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into something from the future. Every CH-R comes equipped with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system mounted in the centre of the dashboard. It’s within the driver eye-line making and is easy to use, making it less distracting whilst you’re driving the vehicle.
Excel and Dynamic models and above come equipped with Toyota’s own satellite navigation system as standard. It’s just as easy to use as the infotainment system and you can either input your postcode or street address and then it’ll quickly calculate your route.
Under the bonnet, our Toyotas are equipped with a 1.2-litre turbo petrol engine. If you often frequent the city, this is the preferred option as its smooth and quiet and returns great MPG even with stop/start traffic. The Turbo helps with acceleration on higher-speed roads so you won’t have a problem keeping up with the standard traffic.
Our C-HR’s are equipped with the top of the range ‘Dynamic’ specification and is packed full of driver convenience features as well as having a few cosmetic extras fitted as standard. Model highlights include:
- 18” matt black alloy wheels (5-double-spoke)
- Privacy Glass
- Black Bi-tone Roof
- LED front light guide
- Black & body-coloured rear bumper and Black diffuser
- Body-coloured door mirrors & handles
- Smart Entry & Push-button Start
- Intelligent Parking Assist (IPA) with front & rear parking sensors
- LED headlights with ‘sequential’ LED indicators
- Rear LED lights
- Reversing Camera
- Dual-zone Automatic air conditioning
- Heated driver & front passenger seats
- Power-adjustable lumbar support on driver seat
- Driver & front passenger floor mats
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbags – 7 airbags
- Front passenger airbag on/off-switch
- ISOFIX seat fixing
- Driver & front passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) seats
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with 8″ display with Go Navigation
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB)
- Voice recognition
- USB & Aux in connectors + 12v front outlet
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!