Skoda Octavia Estate 2.0 TSI 245ps VRS Auto
About the Car
The Skoda Octavia VRS is a brilliant car if you’re looking for something well-built, family suitable, pretty quick and no heart breaking expensive to run. The original VRS was released in 2013 but in 2017 it was updated with a twin-headlight design which comes with LED headlights, upgraded 8-inch infotainment screen and a small but mighty 10bhp power boost.
The Skoda Octavia with its power boost can now do 0-62mph in just 6.7secs. It has a good fuel economy over 40mpg on a good drive. The VRS allows you to overtake slower traffic quickly but also safely without breaking any speed limits. In competition with the Ford Focus ST, it performs better on a daily drive, they are both impressively nippy around corners.
The one thing the Skoda Estate really excels in is the amount of room you get as standard, in the rear you get more than enough legroom for your passengers to be comfortable and the boot there is a massive capacity of 590-litres.
- 18″ Gemini anthracite alloy wheels
- Full LED headlights with adaptive front light system and LED daytime running lights
- Gloss black grille surround
- Gloss black mirror housing
- Telescopic headlight washers
- Rear LED lights (high functionality)
- vRS exterior design – vRS bumpers & spoiler
- Red brake calipers
- No rear mudflaps
- vRS sport seats and upholstery
- Door sill trims with vRS logo
- Lighting interior door handles front and rear
- LED interior light pack (10x colours)
- Illuminated front and rear footwells
- Rear armrest with load-through boot access
- Floor mats
- Interior rear view mirror dimming
- Supersport three-spoke leather multifunction steering wheel with vRS logo – DSG models also feature gear shift paddles
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Rain sensor
- Light assistant (coming home, leaving home, tunnel light)
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- SmartLink + connectivity (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, MirrorLink)
- USB, SD card and proximity sensor
- DAB digital radio
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.