Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI SE L Auto [7 Seats]
About the Car
The Skoda Kodiaq is a comfortable, large SUV that is well equipped and comes with 7 passenger seats as standard. It’s the ideal choice for medium to large families or commercial fleets looking for an SUV with a spacious loading area.
Based on Volkswagen’s clever ‘MQB’ platform, the Kodiaq offers passengers a comfortable, refined driving experience and handles similarly to the Volkswagen Tiguan. Its raised height also makes it accessible for most, if not all, types of passengers and helps to make loading those ‘awkward’ pieces of luggage into the boot easy.
Inside, the cabin is finished in soft, plush plastics that looks and feels nice to touch. Build quality is of an extremely high standard, so loose rattles and road noise are barely heard in the car. Its high ceiling and wide body mean that there are reams of space available and even the tallest passengers in the middle row will still sit comfortably on those long trips.
Even with all seven seats folded up, the Skoda still has a useable loading area of 270-litres which is about the same size as a VW Polo and will easily accommodate small pieces of luggage. However, if the third row isn’t required these seats can be folded flat which increases the total loading area to a massive 630-litres and is ideal for a couple of large suitcases.
The ‘SE L’ is a top-range equipment trim and comes with plenty of features as standard. Model highlights include:
- 19″ Sirius alloy wheels
- Chrome Package includes outside chrome window surround
- Rear LED lights (high functionality)
- Electrically adjustable, heated and foldable door mirrors with boarding spots
- Full LED headlights with adaptive front light system and LED daytime running lights
- LED front fog lights with cornering function
- Piano black dash inserts
- Chrome headlight control button
- Courtesy lights in front and rear
- Microsuede/Leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Manual lumbar support for the driver and front passenger
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2” touchscreen display and integrated Wi-Fi and WLAN
- Cruise control
- Compatible with Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Dual-zone climate control with humidity sensor and control
- Rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth connectivity
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.