Skoda KODIAQ Estate 1.5 TSI Sport Line 5dr Auto [7 Seat]
About the Kodiaq
The Skoda Kodiaq is a large, 7-seat SUV and is the perfect choice of vehicle for most situations. It’s great to drive, equipped with plenty of tech as standard and is versatile for both family and company fleet use.
Compared with similar-sized, large SUVs, the Kodiaq is effortless to drive. There’s great visibility all-round and coupled with the standard equipped parking sensors, means that parking the Skoda in tight city spaces is a doddle. The steering is light but accurate and the Kodiaq can easily be compared to driving a larger family saloon. Additionally, the heightened suspension is incredibly comfortable as it irons up the creases on the road ahead. For longer journeys, there’s nothing we could recommend more than this Skoda.
Accessibility and practicality is the Kodiaq’s main bread and butter. The SUV sits higher than most, which means that for passengers, of all types, can enter and depart from the vehicle with ease. There are 7 seats in total, but the 3rd row can be folded flat to make an impressive loadspace of 630-litres which is more than enough for several large suitcases. Even with the 3rd row up, the loadspace is comparable to that of a medium hatchback (270 litres) which is good for the large weekly shop. The middle and the front row are treated to plenty of head and legroom, and the front row of seats come equipped with plenty of angle and height adjustments to suit most types of passengers.
Additionally, the Kodiaq has awarded with the highest possible 5-star euro NCAP rating which means it’s one of the safest SUVs currently in the market. There are also rear ISOFIX tethers to safely secure child seats on the rear bench.
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||166 – 188|
- 20″ Vega Anthracite alloy wheels
- Black roof rails
- Headlight washers
- LED rear fog lights
- Privacy glass
- Rear LED lights (high functionality)
- LED cornering front fog lights
- Full LED headlights with adaptive front light system and LED daytime running lights, LED front fogs with cornering function
- Chrome exhaust detailing (hidden exhaust pipe)
- Dynamic steering
- Electrically adjustable, heated, foldable and auto-dimming door mirrors with and memory function
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Front centre armrest
- Dual-zone climate control with humidity sensor and control
- 7 seats
- Variable boot floor
- Heated front seats
- 2 reading lights in front
- Aluminium pedals
- Carbon finish dashboard and door inserts
- Sports seats
- Textile floor mats
- LED interior light pack
- Power seat adjustment with memory feature for driver seat, front passenger seat manually height-adjustable
- Power-adjustable lumbar support for driver seat
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirror
- Luggage compartment lighting
- 3-spoke leather sports multi-function steering wheel with paddles for DSG gearboxes
Communication and Driver Convenience
- Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2″ touchscreen display and integrated Wi-Fi, WLAN and web radio
- USB C Port x 2 in front centre console
- Smartlink (wireless for Apple and wired for Android)
- 12-volt socket in boot
- 8 speakers
- DAB digital radio
- Colour multifunction trip computer
- Voice control
- Wireless charging (without wireless aerial connection)
Safety and Driver Assistance
- Anti-theft alarm system, interior monitoring, backup horn, and towing protection
- ISOFIX child seat fittings on outer rear seats with top tether
- Cruise control
- Driver and front passenger airbag with knee airbag and front passenger airbag deactivation
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Extended and predictive pedestrian protection
- Front assist with pedestrian monitor
- Hill-start assist
- Manual child safety lock
- Light assist
- Front side airbags with the curtain airbag
- Start-stop system with regenerative braking
- Wheel bolts with anti-theft protection
- Rain and light sensors
- Two-tone horn
- Keyless entry and start/stop
- Front parking sensors
- Drive mode select
- Electrically operated boot
- Seat belt reminder, electric contact in the buckle
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.