Skoda KAROQ Estate 1.5 TSI SE Auto 5dr
About the Karoq
The Skoda Karoq is a spacious, mid-sized SUV and well equipped for everyday life. It comes with the essentials as standard and has plenty of cabin and loadspace to accommodate up to five passengers.
Starting with the style, the Karoq is a sharp-looking car that carries itself well compared to other similar-sized vehicles. Inside, the stylish interior is meticulously well-built and all of the buttons, switches and knobs are sensibly laid out and accessible for the driver without having too much of a distraction from the road ahead. The Skoda also benefits from a heightened suspension making it accessible for passengers to load in and out of the car without too much effort. Another benefit of having a heightened position grants the driver with a clear, commanding view of the road ahead.
Accessibility, the cabin has plenty of head and legroom and is suited for any type of passenger. At the front, there are plenty of seat and steering wheel rake adjustments to ensure a smooth, comfortable journey. At the back, the Skoda Karoq has a large loadspace (521 litres) and is more than suitable for a couple of large suitcases. Should extra loadspace be required, the foldable rear seats will extend the load space to a whopping 1,680-litres!
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.0|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||142 – 164|
- 17-inch Ratikon Alloy Wheels
- Black Roof Rails
- Electrically Adjustable Heated and Foldable Auto-dimming Door Mirrors
- Privacy Glass
- Front Fog Lights
- Rear LED Lights
- Fabric Upholstery
- Two-spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Manual Lumbar Support For Front Seats
- ISOFIX Child Seat Preparation (rear)
- Dual-zone Climate Control
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 8 speakers
- DAB digital radio
- Multifunction trip computer
- Voice control
- USB C Port x 2 in front centre console
- Smartlink (wireless for Apple and wired for Android)
Safety & Driver Assistance:
- 3-point seat belts, outer rear with ECE label
- Anti-theft alarm system, interior monitoring, backup horn, and towing protection
- ISOFIX child seat preparation, outer rear
- Cruise control
- Direct tire pressure monitoring system
- Driver alert system
- Driver and front passenger airbag with knee airbag and front passenger airbag deactivation
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Forward collision warning incl. autonomous emergency braking
- Hill start assist
- Rear parking sensors
- Seat belt reminder, electric contact in the buckle, advanced safety equipment
- Auto light assist including automatic high beam lights
- Side airbag in front, with curtain airbag
- Keyless start/stop system with SAFE system
- Wheel bolts with anti-theft protection
- Rain and light sensors
- Two-tone horn
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.