Skoda Fabia Hatchback 1.0 TSI SE L 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Skoda Fabia is a great small hatchback that comes with a generous amount of space and a rather roomy boot for its model size. It is now available to lease on a 28 day rolling contract.
This model Skoda Fabia was first introduced back in 2014 but over the years it has received multiples tweaks and updates to help keep it look fresh and modern. The updates included brighter LED headlights and an infotainment screen upgrade from 5-inch to 6.5inch displays which is included in all models. Plus, on the 6.5 inch you get Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard which means you can stream your own music or use your sat nav.
One thing that has not changed is how robust the interior feels, the car feels well-built and of high quality. The interior has a simple black design which looks very smart. The infotainment system is easy to use due to the handy shortcut buttons which are sensibly displayed.
Passenger space is very impressive in the Skoda Fabia. The driver has plenty of steering wheel and seat adjustment making it easy to find the perfect driving position. There is some seat adjustment for the front passenger too. Rear seats are almost as roomy as in the front, two adults or three children can comfortably sit in rear. Also due to the fact the Skoda Fabia comes as 5 door only it makes it easy for all passengers to get in.
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||133|
- 16″ Alore alloy wheels
- Body coloured door mirrors and handles
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Halogen headlamps
- LED rear lights
- Electric front windows
- Front and rear floor mats
- Front centre armrest
- Front reading lights and rear courtesy lights
- Height adjustable driver and passenger seat
- Microsuede / Satin Black upholstery
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Multifunction trip computer
- Standard pedal cluster
- Surround sound package with six speakers
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
Safety and Driver Assistance
- 3-point seat belt for center rear seat
- 3-point seat belts in front, with tensioner and height adjustment
- Alarm with interior monitoring
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Central locking system “Keyless start/stop”
- Climate control air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Driver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation
- Electric interface for external use, USB (iPod-capable)
- Front Assist
- Front side airbag with curtain airbag
- Light assist (coming home, leaving home, daytime running lights)
- Rear parking sensors
- Stop/start system
- Tyre pressure monitor
Radio, Telephone and Navigation
- Amundsen Satellite Navigation
- DAB digital radio
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.