SEAT Leon 1.0TSi SE Dynamic 5dr
About the SEAT Leon
Great looks, spacious interior and equipped with plenty of tech as standard, the SEAT Leon is a fantastic all-rounder and would make a welcome addition for families or company car fleets. Experience the Leon today with contracts starting from 28 days onwards!
Just like its predecessor, the new SEAT Leon is a very sharp looking vehicle and stands out above similar sized hatchbacks. Being a ‘Volkswagen AG’ model, the interior design is similar to what is normally found within its cousins – the Volkswagen Golf, Audi A3 or the Skoda Octavia. Therefore there are plenty of modern touches throughout and the infotainment system is really easy to navigate around.
Light steering and great visibility all around, the Leon is a fantastic car to drive whether you’re confined to the city or out in the country! On those longer journeys, this car is a fantastic option with a quiet cabin and plenty of head or legroom for most types of passengers.
From a practical standpoint, the SEAT is a good option for small to medium-sized families. 5 seats are equipped as standard and there are plenty of seat adjustments upfront to comfortably accommodate most passengers. At the rear, the Leon has a very reasonable sized 380-litre boot and will easily load the weekly shop or a pram if needed. The rear seats fold 60:40 should you need the extra load space for awkward pieces of luggage.
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.9|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||127|
- 17″ ‘Dynamic’ tri-spoke alloy wheels
- Emergency tyre repair kit
- Tool Kit (without jack)
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Door mirrors (electrically adjustable and heated)
- LED Headlights and taillights
- LED Front fog lamps with cornering function
- LED rear fog lamps
- Metallic paint
- Separate daytime running light with automatic headlight control
- Dimming rear view mirror
- Front centre armrest
- Front and rear reading lights (four)
- Interior lighting (glovebox illuminated)
- Sunvisors with mirror
- Chrome interior detailing
- Cloth upholstery
- Driver and passenger seat manual height-adjustment
- Driver seat manual lumbar adjustment
- Grey headlining
- Leather flat bottomed, perforated steering wheel and vegan leather gearstick (gearshift paddles replace leather gearstick on DSGs)
- Rear bench seats with 60/40 split
- Storage pockets on rear of front seats
- Digital cockpit
- Full Link smartphone integration (Mirror Link, Wireless Apple CarPlay, Wired Google Android Auto)
- Media System Plus with navigation system, DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and AM/FM radio, Bluetooth® audio streaming and handsfree system, and steering wheel-mounted audio and phone controls, and natural voice control
- SEAT Connect Safety & Service: 10 year subscription included, with private emergency call, breakdown call, and service scheduling
- SEAT Connect Remote Access: 12 month subscription included, with driving data, parking position, remote lock and unlock, and anti-theft/area/speed alert
- SEAT Connect Online: 12 month subscription included, with online map update, online traffic information, online route calculation, and parking and petrol stations
- Seven Speakers
- USB Type C x4 (x2 in front, x2 in rear)
- 12v power supply in centre console
- Electro-mechanical power steering (speed-sensitive)
- Electric front and rear windows
- Electronic parking brake
- Park assist (including front and rear parking sensors)
- Rear disc brakes
- Start-stop and regenerative braking
- Three zone climate control
- Anti-theft alarm system, interior monitoring, backup horn, and towing protection
- Brake control system (ESC and brake booster)
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Driver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag deactivation, front side, curtain airbags
- Extended safety system: Seat belt tensioner, window closure and hazard lights
- Front assist: Forward collision warning braking reaction to vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists
- Five headrests
- Folding boot cover
- KESSY Go (Keyless start)
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
- Lane Assist
- Lockable tailgate
- Seat belt reminder for front and rear seats
- Tiredness recognition system
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.