SEAT Ateca SE Technology 1.5TSI EVO 150ps Auto
About the Ateca
Stylish, safe and practical, the SEAT Ateca is a wonderful mid-sized SUV and would make a welcome addition for families or company car fleets alike.
Standing out from similar vehicles in its class, this sharp-looking SUV looks great whenever it’s on the move or parked up on the drive! Inside, the cabin is just as well-style as quality, lush material surrounds both passenger and driver. It’s also incredibly roomy inside with plenty of head and legroom to spare so that the tallest of passengers will seat comfortably.
Technology and equipment is yet another string to this SEAT’s bow. ‘SE Technology’ models and above feature from Satellite Navigation, DAB Digital Radio, Cruise Control, Park Assist (front and rear parking sensors) and a huge 9.2-inch Colour Touchscreen which has Full Link smartphone integration and will display your contacts, media player, maps and podcasts onto the centre screen.
Donning its ‘SUV’ status, the Ateca naturally sits higher than your standard hatchback which makes loading passengers or awkward pieces of luggage relatively easy. Drivers also get the added benefit of having a greater command of the road ahead and great all-round visibility making it a safer option than your low-slung hatches. For family safety, the Ateca has also been awarded the full 5-stars for safety by the EURO NCAP standards.
When it comes to everyday driving, there are few options better than the SEAT. It’s not only frugal with fuel, but it’s also cheap to insure which makes it one of the most affordable SUVs within our fleet. On top of that, the car itself is fantastic to drive as the engine is responsive and cabin noise is kept to a bare minimum which helps for those longer motorway trips.
|Engine||1.5 TSI EVO 150PS|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||154|
- 18″ ‘Performance’ machined alloy wheels in Nuclear Grey
- Door mirrors (electrically adjustable, folding and heated)
- Door mirrors with welcome light silhouette
- Dynamic headlight range control with self-adjusting whilst driving
- Daytime running lights
- Front grille frame in chrome
- LED headlamps with lens and LED front fog lamps with cornering function
- LED rear taillights
- Park assist: Self-parking functionality (includes front and rear parking sensors)
- Interior lighting: Front courtesy light with front and rear reading lights, ambient spotlighting with front footwell illumination, illuminated glove box
- Storage compartment in roof console for sunglasses
- Driver and passenger seats, manual height and lumbar adjustment
- Front centre armrest
- Front comfort seats in cloth
- Split-folding rear seats (60/40)
- Cruise control system with speed limiter
- 12v socket in front
- Dual-zone climate control
- Electric front and rear windows
- Heated Front Seats
- Wireless phone charger
Infotainment and Communication
- Wireless Full Link smartphone integration
- Navigation system: 9.2″ colour touchscreen with proximity sensor, two front illuminated USB (type C) and two rear USB (type C), AM/FM Radio, 3D map display, high-resolution colour driver’s display, DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting), Voice control
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.