SEAT Arona XCELLENCE 1.0TSI 110ps Hatchback
About the Arona
Designed for everyday town and country driving, the SEAT Arona offers the best of both worlds. It’s a compact SUV that can be used to park in the tightest of spaces with ease, yet its heightened body makes it the best option for those muddy country lanes.
Bearing SEAT’s sporty credentials, the Arona is a great looking car that always looks the part whenever it’s on the road. Inside, the modern cabin looks and feels great with plenty of head and legroom for passengers to comfortably seat. Housed within the centre console is the large 8-inch colour touchscreen which is home to your media, climate and radio controls.
All models feature Smartphone mirroring allowing for an Apple or Android device to be mirrored on this touchscreen, granting the driver or passenger with access to their text messages, contacts, maps, podcasts and many more!
For smaller to medium-sized families or small company fleets, the SEAT provides plenty of practicality for everyday scenarios. The 400-litre boot is large enough for the weekly shop or a large suitcase. The heightened suspension also helps as it’s easy to load passengers in and out of the vehicle with relative ease.
With great all-round visibility, the Arona is also a fabulous option for city driving. It’s easy to park and its compact space means you won’t get ‘space anxiety’ whilst climbing through multi-storey car parks!
|Engine||1.0 TSI 110PS|
|Combined MPG||47.1 – 53.3|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||120|
- 17″ ‘Dynamic’ 26/2 machined alloy wheels with 205/55 R17 tyres
- Contrast roof
- Door mirrors (roof coloured)
- Door mirrors (electrically adjustable, folding and heated)
- Full LED headlights: LED headlights (dipped and main beam), Front fog lights and rear fog light
- Coming & leaving home headlight function
- Front grille frame in chrome
- Front grille with hot stamping
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- LED rear taillights and licence plate lights
- Parking sensors (rear)
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Black interior roof
- Central console with a storage net
- Double boot floor
- Height-adjustable front seats
- Split-folding rear seats (60/40)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Dual-zone climate control
- KESSY (Keyless entry & go)
Infotainment and Communication
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and handsfree system
- Connectivity pack plus: Media system plus with 8″ colour touchscreen and proximity sensor, Navigation system with 3D map display and voice control, wireless phone charger, two USB-C ports
- AM/FM radio with DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Full Link smartphone integration: (Mirror Link, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto)
- Six speakers
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.