Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Dynamic ‘Black’ Auto
About the Car
About the Range Rover Sport
Available to order for September 2021
With vast amounts of space and driver convenience features as standard, the stunningly beautiful Range Rover Sport is a luxurious SUV equipped for everyday life.
For the past decade or so, the Range Rover Sport has been that model that everybody aspires to drive. So much so, it’s considered an icon against other similar ‘premium SUVs’ in its class. It’s not exactly hard to see why the Sport has achieved this status, with its impeccable build quality and style alongside its dynamic driving experience.
Our Range Rover Sports are the premium-range ‘HSE Dynamic’ trim and features additional options such as: Fixed Panoramic Glass Roof, Meridian™ Surround Sound System, Navigation Pro, Front and Rear Parking Aid with Rear Parking Camera as standard. All of which are nice to have for everyday and on occasion, those longer journeys.
Additionally, our Sports are equipped as standard with the P400e Plug-in Hybrid Petrol engine. This state of the art engine delivers performance (404hp, 0-62 mph in 7.2 seconds) in tune with modern efficiency standards. For a vehicle this size, the Range Rover only emits 75g/KM CO2 (Combined) and returns 86.4 MPG (WTLP combined). Fully charged, the Sport provides a pure electric range of up to 30 miles and is perfect for driving in larger cities, such as London where congestion charges apply.
For medium to large families, this car will fulfil all duties with ease. It’s extremely practical as it’s got a huge 489-litre boot and will easily accommodate several large suitcases. The rear seats can also be folded flat to extend the load-bay to a 1,761-litre. There are also plenty of cubby holes scattered throughout the cabin, allowing you to safely store personal belongings with ease. The Sport has five passenger seats as standard and the tall ceiling means there’s plenty of head and leg room available for the tallest of passengers.
The Range Rover has also inherited some of its 4×4 capabilities from its large cousin – the Discovery. This means there are plenty of different driving settings that will adapt to different road conditions whilst on the move. The heightened suspension means that the car will grant drivers with a clear, commanding view of the road ahead and is capable on the steepest of terrains. It’s a go anywhere in style type of car!
|Engine||2.0L P400e HSE Dynamic|
|Max speed (mph)||137|
|0-62 mph (secs)||6.7|
|Combined MPG||88.3 – 73.0|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||72 – 87|
- Black Exterior Pack Fixed with Panoramic roof
- Privacy Glass
- 21″ Style 9001, 9 spoke, Gloss Black (P400E)
- Matrix LED headlights with signature DRL
- Body-Coloured Roof
- Roof Rack Mounting Provisions
- Heated Rear Window
- Acoustic laminated windscreen
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Heated windscreen
- Engine Cover
- Power fold, heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Acoustic front and toughened rear side glass
- Automatic headlights
- Follow me home lighting
- Rear fog light(s)
- Headlight power wash
- Front fog lights
- Windsor leather 16-way heated memory front seats with heated rear seats
- Ebony seats with Ebony interior and Ebony Morzine headlining
- Illuminated metal treadplates with Range Rover script
- Front Centre Console Cooler Compartment
- Grand Black veneer
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- 60:40 second-row seat fold
- Standard Rear Seats – No Rear Seat Entertainment
- 5 Seat
- 16-way memory front seats
- Ebony/Ebony with Ebony seats – Windsor Leather (Extended Leather Pack)
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
- Sunvisors with vanity mirrors
- Electric windows with one-touch open/close and anti-trap
- Lockable glovebox
- Front and rear cupholders
- Front and rear grab handles
- Front door storage space
- Carpet mats
- Electrically adjustable steering column
- Electric Powered Park Heat
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Illuminated aluminium treadplates with Range Rover script
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Heated steering wheel
- Leather steering wheel with Atlas bezel
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Rear Camera
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Touch Pro Duo
- Interactive Driver Display
- Navigation Pro
- Pro Services
- Remote Premium
- 12V Power socket(s)
- All-Terrain Info Centre
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio (DAB)
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay®
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.