Range Rover Evoque 2.0 D150 R-Dynamic S Auto
About the Car
Loved by many, the Range Rover Evoque is an upmarket SUV and is a perfect choice for smaller to medium-sized families as well as company car fleets.
Starting with the design, the Evoque shares design cues seen throughout the Range Rover brand. It even has a pair of the same-style headlights seen on the bigger Velar. It’s a gorgeous design that is distinctly different from the standard ‘SUV’ shape.
Just like the outside, the cabin inside is equally as desirable. Land Rover has spared no expense, as quality material is lavished throughout every surface that you can feel or touch. Standard models also come equipped with a central HD touchscreen as well as grained leather seats.
Practicality-wise, the Evoque performs pretty well. Its heightened suspension means it’s easy to get in and out of the cabin and it provides drivers with a greater view of the road ahead. At the front, the seats come with plenty of adjustment settings which is ideal for taller passengers.
The 475-litre boot space at the back of the Evoque is ideal for a couple of large suitcases, the weekly shop or a baby stroller. However, if more space is required, the 40:20:40 split rear seats will fold to provide more room for longer items.
|Engine||2.0L D150 R-Dynamic S|
|Max speed (mph)||125|
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.5|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||142|
- 18-inch (Style 5074, 5 split-spoke) Gloss Sparkle Silver.
- LED headlights
- Auto-dimming, power fold, heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Heated windscreen
- Heated washer jets
- Burnished Copper bonnet louvres
- Burnished Copper side vents
- Body-coloured front bumper with Dark Satin Grey valance
- Perforated Duo-Tone grained leather seats
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- 10-way heated electric front seats
- Gradated Linear Dark Aluminium trim finisher
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- 10″ Touch Pro
- Analogue Dials with Central TFT Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Sound System
- Navigation Pro
- Connect Pro consisting of Pro Services, Wi-Fi Hotspot and Smart Settings
- Smartphone Pack consisting of InControl Apps, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
- Lane Keep Assist
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- Rear Camera
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.