Peugeot Traveller 2.0 BlueHDi 150 Allure 5 Door [8 Seat] Diesel Estate
- 17″ ‘Phoenix’ alloy wheels
- Panoramic cielo glass roof including 2x manual blackout blinds and ‘aviation style’ centre panel
- Body-colour exterior door handles with chrome detail
- Xenon headlights
- Rear side windows: extra-dark tinted
- Claudia Mistral leather seat trim
- Mistral full-grain multi-function leather steering wheel with stitch detail
- Decorative inlays: Brushed aluminium
- Gear lever – manual with satin chrome and leather gearknob
and leather effect gaiter trim
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Connected 3D Navigation − Automatic connection via PEUGEOT Connect
- Parking sensors – front and rear
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- Programmable cruise control and speed limiter
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.