Peugeot 308 1.2 PureTech 130 GT-Line
- 17″ ‘Rubis’ diamond cut alloy wheels
- Aluminium door sill finishers
- Door mirror shells: Nera black
- ‘GT Line’ emblems (front wings and tailgate)
- Radiator grille: chequered with red ‘PEUGEOT’ lettering
- Sports front bumper design
- Sports side skirt design
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Twin exhaust effect trim
- Mistral ‘Oxford Red’ leather effect and cloth seat trim with red overstitch detail
- Aluminium style pedals and door sills
- Mistral floor mats with red contrast stitching
- Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering wheel with red stitch detail
- Roof lining – Tramontane black
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Parking sensors – front and rear
- Colour reversing camera
- Connected 3D Navigation
- Panoramic fixed cielo glass roof (includes electric interior blind)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our fixed short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long term contracts.
Our monthly price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.