Peugeot 3008 Estate 1.2 PureTech GT Line 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Peugeot 3008 is a medium sized SUV and is the ideal choice for most families and company car fleets. Our ‘GT Line’ models in particular are well designed, well equipped and benefit from satellite navigation, rear parking sensors and DAB digital radio as standard.
As an everyday option, you cannot go wrong with the 3008. It’s extremely practical and can be used in most normal situations, whether that’s picking your family up from the airport right down to moving things about between offices!
The interior cabin is fairly spacious and easily seat a family of five comfortably. At the back, the 3008 is equipped with a huge 591-litre boot space and coupled with its heightened suspension makes loading and off-loading luggage a lot easier. If on those ‘odd occasions’ you need more space, the rear passenger seats will fold down to extend the total load space to a massive 1,670-litres!
Despite its size, the 3008 is as easy to drive as your standard family hatchback. The steering is extremely responsive and the suspension soaks up all the bumps and creases in the road. When it comes to parking, there’s great visibility all-round the car which makes manoeuvring and parking into tight corners a breeze.
Experience the Peugeot 3008 today on our rolling 28-day contract. Maintenance, road tax, breakdown cover and warranty is included with your rental. Get your quote today!
|Engine||1.2L PureTech 130 Petrol S&S 8 Speed|
|Max speed (mph)||123|
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.9|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||147|
- Door mirror shells: Nera black
- Full LED headlights
- LED foglamps
- LED sequential scrolling front indicators
- 18″ ‘Detroit’ diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Aikinite contrast stitching to armrest, gear lever gaiter and dashboard facia
- Flocked front door pocket interior with blue ambient lighting
- Mistral floor mats with Aikinite contrast stitching
- Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering wheel with Aikinite stitch detail and satin chrome ‘GT
- Roof lining – Tramontane black
Communication & Driver Convenience
- Connected 3D Navigation*
- Automatic connection via PEUGEOT Connect
- Mirror Screen®
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto
- DAB radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Parking Sensors – front and rear
- 180° colour reversing camera
- Power folding door mirrors with blind spot detection indicator and auto dipping function in reverse gear
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.