Peugeot 208 Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 130 GT 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Peugeot 208 is a great-looking, extremely stylish small hatchback. It comes packed with standard equipment and is now available to lease on a 28-day rolling contract.
This is the second generation of the 208. It has been completely redesigned from its predecessor with a new sculpted bonnet, three-claw LED lights and a large chrome-flecked grille. The new design does not stop there, inside features Peugeot’s i-Cockpit dashboard design plus a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system which has DAB radio, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto as standard.
Passenger space is as you would expect in a small hatchback, there is more than enough room for two adults to get comfortable in the front. The driver gets plenty of seat and steering wheel adjustment. Passenger is the rear is a little tighter but there is still enough room to accommodate adults or children.
The Peugeot 208 has a generous boot for its size, at 311-litres there is enough room to house a weekly shop or a couple of luggage bags. In comparison to its competitors, the 208 has a bigger boot capacity than the Ford Fiesta.
|0-62 mph (secs)||8.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||122|
- 17″ ‘Camden’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
- Door mirror shells: Nera Black
- Radiator grille: Dark chrome chequered and gloss black edge trim
- Diamond Black roof
- Gloss black wheel arch extensions
- GT model designation badging
- LED daytime running lights: 3-Claw Headlight with distinctive ‘Tooth’ design
- Seating: Tri-material ‘Capy’ leather effect and ‘Isabella’ cloth seat trim with lime green double stitch detail
- Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering wheel with Aikinite stitch detail and satin chrome ‘GT’ emblem
- Lime green contrast stitching to armrest, front centre console, door panels and dashboard fascia
- 8-colour interior ambient lighting
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic air conditioning
- Visio Park 1: 180° Colour Reversing Camera
- Parking sensors – front and rear
- PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®: 10.0″ capacitive colour touchscreen
- Connected 3D Navigation: includes TomTom
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink
- Bluetooth® telephone facility
- DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.