Peugeot 2008 1.2 PureTech 130 GT Premium 5dr Auto
About the Car
The all-new Peugeot 2008 is a stylish small SUV which has come a long way from the previous model. It shares a lot of features with the equally as stylish 208. It is now available to lease on a 28 day rolling contract.
From the exterior, the Peugeot 2008 gets bold new styling which continues inside with two large infotainment screens and a high-quality feeling interior which feels as good as premium cars such as Audi and BMW. The screen which features in the middle of the dashboard is where you control things such as heating and sat nav.
Space in 2008 is very generous, especially in the front. The front seats will easily accommodate two tall adults and there is plenty of steering wheel and seat adjustment for the driver. In the rear, there is plenty of head and foot room but taller rear passengers may find their knees rubbing against the front seat.
The boot has a capacity of 405-litres with an extra 29 litres hidden under the floor which is about the going size for a small SUV. The boot is a square shape and due to the adjustable boot floor, it means heavy luggage can be slid into place. If you’re in need of more spacious, you can fold the rear seats down to reveal a capacity of 1,471 litres.
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.1|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||132|
- 18″ Diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
- Gloss black roof bars
- Radiator grille: Dark chrome chequered and gloss black edge trim
- Diamond black rear spoiler
- Diamond Black roof
- Body-colour exterior door handles
- Door mirror shells: Diamond Black
- Dark tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Seating: Tri-material Mistral black Alcantara® and ‘Mistral’ cloth seat trim with lime green stitch detail
- Roof lining – Mistral black
- Lime green contrast stitching to front centre console, door panels and dashboard facia
- Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering wheel with Lime Green stitch detail and satin chrome ‘GT’ emblem
- Stainless steel door sill scuff plates
- Panoramic opening glass roof with manual shutter blind
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic air conditioning with Pollen Filter & Carbon Active Filter
- Electric, heated and power folding door mirrors
- Parking sensors – front and rear
- Visio Park 1: 180° Colour Reversing Camera
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®: 10″ capacitive colour touchscreen
- Bluetooth® telephone facility
- Connected 3D Navigation: includes TomTom® Live updates & SpeedCam Danger Zones
- DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink
- Smartphone charging plate
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.