Mini Cooper 1.5 II 5 Door Manual [12 Month]
About the Car
The famous Mini Cooper is a car that is loved by many people for 60 years since the first one graced our roads. Since then they have been some changes in its style but also size which you’d think is great if you ever saw the original! Now the Mini Cooper comes in a 5-door which is a lot more practical even if it is still a small hatchback. In recent updates, the lights have been updated with the brake lights being union jack emblems which just makes the car seem more special.
With most of the interior, you won’t feel the difference in the 5-door in comparison to the 3-door, apart from the rear seats which are a lot more easy to access in the 5-door. There is also a 30% increase in boot size than the normal sized Mini.
Don’t fear that the 5-door will take away the driving experience of the 3-door, it doesn’t, they are both as nimble. The only main difference is that the 5-door is just that little bit more practical.
- 15″ Heli Spoke alloy wheels in silver
- Exhaust tailpipe; visible, single, round, with chrome finisher
- Exterior mirrors, aspheric on driver’s side, electrically adjustable
- LED headlights and rear lights
- Radiator grille, a chrome-plated border with slats in high-gloss Piano Black
- 5″ colour screen
- Cloth upholstery
- Steering-wheel column with height and reach adjustment
- Speedometer and rev counter on the steering column
- Standard seats for driver and front passenger
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Air conditioning, manual
- Bluetooth® hands-free function with USB audio
- DAB digital tuner
- Central locking
- Hill Assist
Look around the MINI Cooper
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our fixed short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long term contracts.
Our monthly price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!