MINI Cooper 1.5 ‘Exclusive’ 5dr Auto with Comfort & Nav Pack
About the Car
The famous Mini Cooper is a car that is loved by many people for 60 years since the first one graced our roads. Since then they have been some changes in its style but also size which you’d think is great if you ever saw the original!
Now the Mini Cooper comes in a 5-door which is a lot more practical even if it is still a small hatchback. In recent updates, the lights have been updated with the brake lights being union jack emblems which just makes the car seem more special.
With most of the interior, you won’t feel the difference in the 5-door in comparison to the 3-door, apart from the rear seats which are a lot more easy to access in the 5-door. There is also a 30% increase in boot size than the normal-sized Mini.
Don’t fear that the 5-door will take away the driving experience of the 3-door, it doesn’t, they are both as nimble. The only main difference is that the 5-door is just that little bit more practical.
|Max speed (mph)||129|
|0-62 mph (secs)||8.3|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||122|
Look around the Mini Cooper Exclusive’s Interior:
- Exclusive 17″ alloy wheels
- Chrome Line Exterior
- LED headlights and rear lights
- Exhaust tailpipe; visible, single, round, with chrome finisher
- Radiator grille, chrome-plated border with slats in high-gloss Piano Black
- MINI Yours leather steering wheel
- MINI Yours leather sport seats
- MINI Yours interior style
- Chrome Line Interior
- MINI Excitement Pack (including MINI logo projection, illuminated door handles and LED mood lighting)
- Satellite Grey headlining
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Air conditioning, manual
- Bluetooth® hands free function with USB audio
- DAB digital tuner
- Cruise control with brake function
- Interior lights pack
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
All our cars are equipped with optional packs including:
- Rear park distance control
- Automatic air conditioning
- Seat heating
- Floor mats
- Storage compartment pack
- Front centre armrest
- Passenger seat height adjustment
- Navigation System with 6.5″ display
- Apple CarPlay
- MINI Visual Boost Radio
- MINI Connected
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.