Mercedes E220d Estate 2.1 AMG Line Auto
The Mercedes E-Class estate is a rather large, luxury family car that has style and is spacious. It has a very large boot which makes it perfect for holidays with all your luggage. From the outside, the car looks extremely classy and sleek for driving around in.
The interior is said to be more eye-catching than its rivals, the BMW 5 Series Touring or the Volvo V90. Leather seats are a standard option in the E-Class, you get a sweeping dashboard with a 12.3-inch Command Online system which is easy to use, sharp to look at and come with an upgrade satellite navigation system perfect for long journeys. On this model, AMG Line, lumbar support comes as standard which helps reduce backache on long journeys. There’s loads of head and leg room in this cars so complains should be to a minimum.
The boot size is 560litres which is plenty of room to hold your luggage if you fold the seats down to boot capacity grows to 1,820litres which is large enough to fit a bike with the wheels attached. This is larger than the BMW 5 Series Touring. The Mercedes E-Class Estate isn’t a car to push aside if you are looking for an estate.
This car is the E220d which is the best all-rounder and is said to be able to return 55mpg which is good and will make it more economical for you to run.
- 19″AMG alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design, painted titanium grey
- AMG body styling – front and rear apron, side sill panels
- Brake discs – perforated, with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ lettering
- Privacy glass for rear side windows and rear windscreen
- Visible twin-pipe exhaust system integrated into the bumper
- ARTICO leather¹ upper dashboard and beltlines with contrast stitching
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black Nappa leather with flattened bottom section, chrome inserts with touch-control buttons
- Brushed stainless steel AMG sports pedals with black rubber studs
- AMG Line floor mats
- Black roof lining
- 3-inch Command Online system
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic climate control – two-zone
- Parking Sensors
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter
- Audio20 USB, including control wheel with integrated Media Interface port for iPod or iPhone and Bluetooth interface with hands-free function
- DAB digital radio
- USB ports (2) in centre console
- SD card-based navigation system
- Smartphone integration via Android Auto or Apple CarPlay™, Media Interface, USB and Bluetooth interface
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!